Pasta Carbonara....

If I like normal carbonara, would I like this one? Mmm, creamy...

I was actually thinking the other day, if eating (at least my boyfriend's version of carbonara!) everyday was a weight loss diet, I would sooo be in...

@ redrevolver

I know what you mean :) Having said that, it's probably best to approach the different products including the carbonara with no expectations as such, they do taste different from the "real" food equivalent. I personally really like the carbonara, but from the start I promised myself to not compare any packs to the actual food item they represent so I was under no illusion that the porridge would taste like the porridge I would normally make. Coz it doesn't. But I just take it for what it is, and enjoy it ;)

I quite like the pasta carbonara but it is quite Salty. I add lots of black pepper. I prefer to sieve the powder off first and cook the pasta in a pan as normal then add water to the powder and microwave as per the instructions then put it all back together. Sounds a bit of a pain but it isnt really and tastes soooo much better!!!! Microwaving the pasta as per instructions leaves it very hard still!!!

I just had my carbonara for lunch! I only brought 7 packs as it's less to go through and now I'm wondering if I should maybe have brought 14, really enjoyed it :) So happy as I'm dead bored of having cold things all the time :)

Back