Attack pastry less quiche

coxnicole1986

this is recipe i used when on slimming world and have addapted it for dukan

1 tub quark
3 eggs
1 onion chopped and lightly dry fried
chicken and turkey pieces(can use any meat you want and veg if wanted to bulk it out when not on attack)
can add some milk if you want

put onion and meat in pan and dry fry till cooked, place in a quiche tray and then mix your 3 eggs and quark together season with pepper if wanted. add this to quiche tray and then place in oven till golden brown can eat hot or cold

Sounds great, I use cottage cheese in mine, instead of quark but may try it tonight!

How many grammes in a tub of fat free quark? (ie the only thing is that some people tend to eat the entire thing over the day, when they make something, so dairy needs to be counted...)

Also Natty, make sure your cottage cheese is the (almost) fat free one. I've been caught out by that. Any other isn't ok freely...

No worries... just something people can bear in mind, now that I've raised the issue.

I make mini quiches in muffin moulds, which means we can have different fillings in each if we're so inclined. Or three different fillings in six, say. For the eggy part, ever conscious of how many eggs I consume, I take two eggs for six mini quiches, and beat with a couple of tablespoons fat free fromage frais, and a little skimmed milk. And pour over my precooked ingredients in the muffin moulds. Any PL ones (with onion and/or cherry tomato added), I identify by putting extra herbs on the top.

That wasn't the issue - we know fat free quark is fine.;) I asked what quantity of quark in "tub of quark" was - as people might (would?!) eat the lot, and dairy is limited!

Back