Paul McKenna's Hypnotic Gastric Band

Hear hear pork pie.. wishing you all the luck in the world

Just take you're time and concentrate. . and it'll happen.

X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Good evening ladies and thank you for the welcome. After only one day I cannot believe the difference it has made.
For breakfast I had 2 weetabix (not finished) I had a mid morning snack of 1 slice of bread and butter (not finished) Lunch was 1 slice of B&B with cheese (again not finished) Dinner was a small bowl of Spag Bol. Each time it has left me full, I think this may mean that I am a bit gullible!!
Mid afternoon I had 1 biscuit, Yes 1 not the normal 6 I would have had if the biscuit tin came out. Long may this continue.

Good evening ladies and thank you for the welcome. After only one day I cannot believe the difference it has made.
For breakfast I had 2 weetabix (not finished) I had a mid morning snack of 1 slice of bread and butter (not finished) Lunch was 1 slice of B&B with cheese (again not finished) Dinner was a small bowl of Spag Bol. Each time it has left me full, I think this may mean that I am a bit gullible!!
Mid afternoon I had 1 biscuit, Yes 1 not the normal 6 I would have had if the biscuit tin came out. Long may this continue.

Well done pork pie, great start and long may it continue for you

It's pretty amazing isn't it? And doesn't it feel good to be in control of what you are eating? Men tend to lose quicker then women, so I am looking forward to your first weigh in! Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :)

Well done. Keep going.

My hubby has lost 7 stone since Feb. . So it is doable xx

I've had two appointments with the hypnotherapist now and she is concentrating on fixing my binge eating problem before looking at the hypno balloon/band.

In the two weeks I have lost 3lbs which is good considering I have just been concentrating on not having a binge, and I've eaten all the food I want apart from that. I've had to do a lot of talking about my childhood issues with my stepmum and I've also had to write her a letter, read it out to an empty chair, and then burn it. It was pretty cathartic and I felt better after.

The first CD she gave me was not too good and I couldn't switch off to it. The problem was that it was obviously meant for someone else and she mentioned a beach in Mexico that I told her about which I hadn't etc. So needless to say I couldn't switch off and didn't feel I had been hypnotized. In the 2nd session she said it must've been the wrong one. The one I have this week was called Inner Child and it I all about seeing a younger self and telling that little girl that she's great and I am going to look after her. The firt time I listened to it, it made me cry as felt sadness and worry from the little girl who was a younger me. Yesterday I listened and I felt the little girl/younger me was much happier BUT during the listening, I was led on my bed and I started to feel almost dizzy, like someone had picked up the bed I was on and was spinning it around. Has anyone experienced a weird sensation like that whilst being hypnotised? It was a strange experience!

A 3lb loss is a good start!
Once while listening to HGB, I felt kind of dizzy and floating, but it only happened once! To be honest, most of the time I just felt relaxed, not as I would have imagined being hypnotised!

Evening all, the journey continues!! I have been over to the Football today, 1 hour on the ferry and only 1/2 a cup of coffee and 1/2 a chicken roll. The traditional pie over faced me!! Didn't have a pint because I didn't want to sit there all bloated. Can't believe the change. Nor can my son who I told today.
It's brilliant that you feel like it's working already! Some, me included, have to listen to the CD several times over before we feel a difference.

Mondays is my weigh in day, but I gave it a miss this week!
All my good intentions went flying out of the window for the past 3 days. All triggered by a stroppy 9yr old and a OH that insisted on engaging in endless debates the above child, which just made it even worse!
It's just so easy to slip back into old habits and I can honestly say that the 2 Cornish pasties I shoved down at lightning speed didn't make me feel any better! Quite the opposite actually! And that's when the downward spiral began!
The "oh, I've blown it now! diet attitude reared it's ugly head again and I spend Friday, Saturday and Sunday eating like a lunatic!
I am not going to dwell on it, draw a line and start over as of today!

Angela55, As a father of 5 I feel your pain!! because I am a newby I am not going to tell you how to get back on it, but I will cross my fingers and hope that you can find time to listen again and face the monster!!
Thank you Pork Pie!
I did listen to the CD again yesterday morning and had a good day eating wise! Made me feel so much better being back in control!
I am quite busy today, but I promised myself to make time to listen to the trance again today!
Hope you are all having a good day, the weather is glorious again!

Wishing you loads of luck xxx

Hi Angela55, No she does slimming world, I did that some time ago but no matter what I do now it doesn't work for me. I kept getting frustrated about what you can't have on what day. I am sure some of the SW slimmers will understand. Wife will follow to the letter and put on 2lb !!!She often says she is paying to put on weight!!
We are going to see our daughter, son-in-law and son in Australia in 3 weeks for 3 weeks and she is going to see how I get on and if it's good she said she might give it a try.

I know exactly what your wife is saying about SW!
There was a point in my life where I thought they were the best thing since sliced bread and I even became a consultant for them! Now I am glad to say, I no longer think that way! I personally think they teach people to overeat (Isn't overeating the root of all our troubles?) and still manage to deprive them at the same time...even though they say they don't! As soon as you tell someone that there is a limit to what they can eat...ie syns, points or calories, the brain wants it more and as a result we become obsessed around food! That's just the way we are genetically programmed!
They and other diet clubs are fully aware that diets don't work long term! If they thought they would, would they offer free lifetime membership to target members??? That would be a very bad business strategy wouldn't it?
I'll get of my soap box now LOL

Oh, I am glad someone thinks I talk sense! My husband might disagree LOL:D
I bet you are excited!
My losses are slow but steady! I've been on this system since I got back from holiday, late August. On average I lose 1lb-1 1/2lbs per week and I am really happy with that! Especially as I am not on a diet and I can eat whatever I want and I love it!
I find this system extremely liberating!
Let us know how your weigh in went please?

Back