Paul McKenna's Hypnotic Gastric Band

Well done pork pie!!! Fantastic work!

:eek: Oh my god Pork Pie! You should have seen my chin drop when I read you lost 13lbs! That's amazing, well done you! (slightly green with envy! LOL)
Is your wife convinced yet?;)

Well done pork pie that's simply amazing. .

Keep it up

Just 2 lb off for me this week. .. so 10 stone 3 so far

Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement. I have been on cloud 9 all day. Now I can't wait for the next weigh in. I think it shows how much I was over eating
My wife said "thats it as soon as we come back from Australia I'am reading that book!!" She has followed Slimming World to the letter again this week and stayed the same.
Onward and upward to week 2.

Having a great day today.. So I thought I'd share this picture.

image-2320278774.jpg

The first picture is Oct 2012.. The middle is March 2013.. And the final picture is a few days ago.

I still have a few stone to lose, but a big ole thanks to Paul McKenna who made this 10 stone loss possible xxx

Missmiff that's amazing. It doesn't look like the same person. Well done!!

As for me, I'm not concentrating too much on the weight loss right now but just on the binge eating issue. I've now gotten to 3 weeks without a binge which is very good for me and I feel like I can go a lot longer.

Thanks kindly for all the lovely comments. ..

I'm hoping my next set of pictures will be the last I ever need to post. .

Good luck everyone xxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Weigh day!
I know I said I wasn't going to weigh last Monday, as I had 3 not so good days, but my scale addiction wouldn't let me! :( I weight last Tuesday and I had gained 1lb.
Anyway, I weighed again this morning and I am pleased as I've lost 2.5lbs!
I'll try my best to stop this silly weighing as it really doesn't help to get away from the diet mentality! I'll put the scales in the shed, so they are out of the way and as of today only weigh fortnightly!

2nd week and 2lb off. This is the 1st time in ages that the scales have read 15st something. I think that I am now getting use to the HGB and I am reading the signals. I have even had to have a chocolate biscuit (I am type 2 Diabetic) because I am not eating the rubbish I have in the past and sugars were getting low.

Onward and Downward with the scales!!

Bring on the next weigh in

Brilliant..we'll done Angela and pie.......
my loss this week was 5lb, of which I am totally chuffed..

xxxxxx

Thank you Ladies, and well done to you MissMiff. Things are going well, the hardest meal is lunch because I use to grab something quick (like a pork pie) in-between pupils. I didn't always have time to sit and eat. Now I have started to build in a lunch hour into my diary and pull over into a lay-by to follow the golden rules. Another thing that's changed is after weigh in with the other clubs I would go mad with my meals that night and have all sorts of rubbish. Now I don't need to because I can have it if I want anytime. apart from the fact that I can't eat a lot as I am full quite quickly.

Keep going and I love reading your posts.

I and just about everyone else I know used to binge after weigh in at diet clubs too! It's the restrictions they put on us that makes us want to go mental! Just the way we are wired!
Glad to hear you are managing well and most of all enjoying the Paul McKenna way of eating! It's very liberating, isn't it?

So that's 4 sessions with the hypnotherapist and it's really helped to sort through the things from childhood which made me turn to bingeing for 30 years. I've had no binge for 3 weeks and 4 days (not that I'm counting or anything!) and I'm feeling positive that I'm getting control of it now.

So I'm going to start listening to Mr McKenna again and following his 4 rules now that I don't feel like it's pointless as I would've messed it up with a binge in the past. I've also got the exercise DVD ready to go for later.

This week is going to be a weight loss one

Back