Paul McKenna's Hypnotic Gastric Band

Give it a week and you'll settle into it and understand how it works for you x

Hey guys.

Weighed myself today, 2lb down from last week loving it! Can you tell me how the hypnotic band works with alcohol? Should I try keep away? Got quite a few nights out planned. Thanks in advance x

Feeling good on this ... so relaxed around food! I am *almost* seeing it as fuel rather than a pleasure! Yee ha :D

P x

Hey guys.

Weighed myself today, 2lb down from last week loving it! Can you tell me how the hypnotic band works with alcohol? Should I try keep away? Got quite a few nights out planned. Thanks in advance x

Hi Shezam

I'm working on the basis that PM says I can eat whatever I want, so if I want a couple of glasses of wine, I have them. Not with food though.

Hope this helps!

P x

Wow.. It looks like everyone is doing fantastically...

Gotta love PM...

Things are still going good.. They have slowed a little, but I guess that's too be expected.

I've now lost 10 stone 7lb since February this year...and as silly as it sounds it's one of the easiest things I've ever done... Wish I'd done it 20 years ago.

I'm almost lighter than I was when I met my hubby 20 years ago, and lighter than my wedding day too..

Good luck everyone on your journey. And remember to chew 20 times..lol

Xxxxxxxx

Wow Missmiff....I must say, I am always looking forward to your progress posts! You are a true inspiration to us all!
Well done and you look amazing! :)

Wow Missmiff....I must say, I am always looking forward to your progress posts! You are a true inspiration to us all!
Well done and you look amazing! :)

Thanks Angela... Receiving nice comments and kind words really help boost my losses, and confidence..

I am still a fair few stone away from my goal ( which is your starting weight)...lol.. But hoping by Christmas to have lost another stone and a half .. And maybe just maybe reach my goal by next summer.. X

i love reading everyone's posts.. Keep up the good work, it can be done.. I'm almost proof..lol

xxxxjane xx

You certainly are Jane!
I seemed to have de-railed a little! It all started a few weeks ago, when I overate to the extend that I felt sick and went to bed early...promising myself to never ever do this again! I haven't really gained any weight, really just hovered around the same mark. It seems though, that ever since then, there haven't been any losses. Odd and probably a coincidence!
I loved to see the weekly losses, slow but steady and I'll focus more as of next week when the kids are back at school.

Thanks you guys for introducing me to the book. I got it today and will be starting it tonight. I can't wait... I need all the practical help that I can get!!

Good luck MAndrews.

At the risk of jinxing me (and I've only been part of the PM gang since Monday), I have never, ever been less interested in food ... suddenly, I'm not thinking of it as a reward or treat anymore.

This is a MASSIVE mindset change for me :D

Best of luck

P x

Hi all, just about to update my ticker 21lbs since I had it fitted. Now the bad stuff, I am flying to Australia with my wife on Monday to see our daughter, son-in-law and son and we will be there for 3 weeks. I will do my best to keep it going but it's their summer and lots of bbq's!!!!!

Pork pie ... take your audio and havening. You
CAN do this x

Has anyone tried it without the stopping eating junk and walking for 2 weeks prior? Did it affect you? I tried it about 6 months,ago and nothing happened...I've managed to gain 2 more stone and I'm now at my heaviest ever!!! I really want to fit the band but don't want to do the 2 weeks thing...will it still work?

Has anyone tried it without the stopping eating junk and walking for 2 weeks prior? Did it affect you? I tried it about 6 months,ago and nothing happened...I've managed to gain 2 more stone and I'm now at my heaviest ever!!! I really want to fit the band but don't want to do the 2 weeks thing...will it still work?

Hi...

I never participated in the 2 weeks pre diet.. As I was poorly and figured I didn't eat too much for about a week.. And plus I am so impatient I want things yesterday.....

I didn't listen to the havening cd either as I assumed it was targeted More towards emotional eaters and I'm more a pig eater.

But it still seems to be working for me and I haven't listened to the trance cd for about 3 months, and I feel it must be time as when shopping in Tesco I felt the urge to plummet head first into the cream cakes...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Weigh-day tomorrow, first week of Paul McKenna's hypnotic gastric band ... watch this (swirly hands!) space (more swirly hands!) ;)

P x

6 weeks binge free. Woop woop!

No weight loss but I've just been concentrating on not bingeing. The fact I'm not bingeing should lead to weight loss over a longer period of time because of the thousands of calories I'm NOT eating!

Back