Paul McKenna's Hypnotic Gastric Band

Well done for not bingeing...!

And good luck Paula too xx

Massive well done Maired! I truly believe you are doing the right thing, concentrating on your binge eating first and like you said, everything will just fall into place afterwards! :)

I am looking forward to your weigh in update Pauline!

4lbs off which I'm well chuffed with :D

Starting to get little feelings of guilt when I eat now so need to knock that on the head pronto!

Have a good day everyone.

P x

Wow Pauline! 4lbs off is fantastic! Well done :)

I've been lurking on here and on MissMiffs page for a while. I bought the book a few months back and did try the installation but i didn't feel like it had done anything and so i just went back to eating as i had done before. I didn't even give it a day... I don't know what i was expecting... I guess i thought i would barely be able to get two mouthfuls in before i was feeling full and sick. Anyway after reading the book through again i decided to give it another go and installed the band last night. This time i think it might have clicked. I haven't felt hungry (i think, not sure what real hunger is now?) and interestingly i've not thought about food all day for a change..... I've still eaten quite a bit but i've only eaten when i felt i was hungry and i feel stuffed eating half of what i normally would. I'm going to listen to the CD often and see what happens. Fingers crossed :fingerscrossed:

Well done indeed..

Good luck carrot... You can do it this time x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, just seen this thread & really pleased its here. I had my band fitted on Saturday night and was a bit skeptical if I'm honest but its been absolutely amazing. My appetite has gone down to a quarter of what it was and I'm not obsessing about food like I always seems to be. I thought I would be starving with how little I'm eating but I'm not and I feel great. I do think however that learning to read your body's signal is something that you/I will get better at over time. I've spent years ignoring it so patience is needed it think ( not my best quality!).
well everyone :)

Hi, just seen this thread & really pleased its here. I had my band fitted on Saturday night and was a bit skeptical if I'm honest but its been absolutely amazing. My appetite has gone down to a quarter of what it was and I'm not obsessing about food like I always seems to be. I thought I would be starving with how little I'm eating but I'm not and I feel great. I do think however that learning to read your body's signal is something that you/I will get better at over time. I've spent years ignoring it so patience is needed it think ( not my best quality!). well everyone :)

It's does become second nature... It's only on occasion now 9 months in, that I have to stop myself and think.. Do you really need that, or are you just being a greedy little oinker.

For me and hubby now, it isn't a diet at all, and I refuse to call it that.. It's just a different way of eating, that works..(finally)

But do give yourself time, you really do get used to the feelings, and the chewing.. I now have the jaw of a Russian shot putter ..lol

Good luck xx

STS this week. I'm okay with that and it's an absolute pleasure not obsessing about food.

Feel 'thinner' too, so it's all good :D

P x

Thanks for the advice, I definitely agree its a way of life not a diet. I feel great at the minute & can already feel the difference. I'm doing the 30 day shred aswell so hopefully I'll tone up at the same time. X

Had my first weigh in today. Bearing in mind i didn't start listening to the CD whilst Monday night and i still attempted to eat everything not nailed to the ground on Tuesday and Wednesday, i still lost 1.5lbs.

Really happy with that :)

Hi all, I have not posted for a while. I am at my daughters in Sydney. arrived last Wednesday and the weather was glorious until today and we have had storms!!!
I enjoy reading all your updates and posts so I thought I had better contribute as well. So far my eating has been good and I am managing to stop when I am full. my daughter can't believe the change in my eating habits and how little I now eat!!! In a couple of days we are flying north to see our son for a week so even more bbqs. I am determined to eat well and follow the rules but how do you chew airline food 20 times???
As you wake up and think of breakfast we are sorting out our dinner, may even have a beer!! If you want I will write again and tell you about our holiday.
Keep the faith
Pork pie XX

Please do keep us updated Pork pie! Glad you are enjoying your trip and it must be lovely to see your family again. We have friends who moved to Australia a couple of years ago and they absolutely love it! Different way of life there!
Enjoy the warmer weather, it's horrid here!

3 lbs loss this week, really pleased with that :) feeling positive and strong. Still completely amazed and love listening to my body for a change. X

Back