Paul McKenna's Hypnotic Gastric Band

Oh dear, after my 3.5lb loss last week its all went a bit wrong. Had tea out, nights out, karaoke, buffet then a sickness bug. Today is the only day I feel in the mood to eat anything. Going to read the book and listen again to the dvd etc tonight. Looking for a 5lb loss next week would be great :D

hi everyone
hi miss miff well i read the book today and fitted the gbh so here is to next sunday to see how it goes fingers crossed x x

Hello all,

I've not been doing very well with the gastric band since i lost that 3.5lbs the other week. Started a fresh today so hoping i've not put on too much weight at weigh in on Wed x

Hi ladies..

Good luck on all your up coming weigh ins..

I sts last week. But that's due to the fact I've just been put in steriods for my asthma... Haven't had it since Feb, but I had a strange dog in my home and I became allergic to him and it kick started it all off...

But still it is the only time I've sts since Feb so I can't complain.

Re listened to the cd again as I'd not done it since August, and already noticing a difference in my eating. I feel my portions were slowly on the increase.. Hopefully Mr mckenna can pull me back on track..

Keep up the good work ladies..

Other good news.. Now dropped 7-8 dress sizes...

Xxxxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

good luck shezam on w.i on wednesday x x

Hi ladies..

Good luck on all your up coming weigh ins..

I sts last week. But that's due to the fact I've just been put in steriods for my asthma... Haven't had it since Feb, but I had a strange dog in my home and I became allergic to him and it kick started it all off...

But still it is the only time I've sts since Feb so I can't complain.

Re listened to the cd again as I'd not done it since August, and already noticing a difference in my eating. I feel my portions were slowly on the increase.. Hopefully Mr mckenna can pull me back on track..

Keep up the good work ladies..

Other good news.. Now dropped 7-8 dress sizes...

Xxxxxxxx

hi missmiff
wow thats great 7-8 dress sizes down thats great well im not sure if its in my mind are not but it seems to be working i am listening to my body but when it says im full or is that my jeans pressing on my tummy :D anyway day 1 halfwat through and im happy going to try and listen to it another 4 times like they did in the sun i read they listened 5 times see if it does anything trying to find my mp3 player so i can listen to it in bed when im going to sleep lol
oh thats a shame with the asthma hun but like you said you have been great since feb and thats great bad doggie :wave_cry: you got to go sorry little woof woof hope you feel better soon hun x x

Hi everyone, good luck with all your weigh-ins :)
I lost 2lbs this week which I'm happy with. Unfortunately I've come down with a sicky bug so not feeling so great, never know might lose more weight next week :-/
xx

Hi everyone, good luck with all your weigh-ins :)
I lost 2lbs this week which I'm happy with. Unfortunately I've come down with a sicky bug so not feeling so great, never know might lose more weight next week :-/
xx
hi toni
well done on your 2lb loss x

well today gone great thats three great days lets hope the scales are nice to me on sunday x x

Weigh in day for me tomorrow... Hoping these steroids are kind to me and I sts...

Thanks Chezz :) x Good luck to you & Missmiff on your weigh ins tomorrow x

thanks toni
missmiff good look for tomorrow x x

So so so so so so happy..

4lb off for me this week...

So now a total of 10 stone 11lb since feb...

Yippeeeeeeeeee.. I love you Paul McKenna!

Good luck all... Think light and keep chewing xxxxxxx

missmiff wow thats great you have done amazing well done x x

I haven't weighed in ages, but lost 3.5lbs since the last time. Am pretty pleased with that!
Hope you are all having a great day! :)
angela
well done on your loss x

Well done Angela... And thanks kindly all for the congratulations xxxxx

Back