Paul McKenna's Hypnotic Gastric Band

:D well scales gone down 3lbs very happy x x

Wow Chezz.. That's just brilliant.. Keep up the good work x

Hi all,

I've been reading through this thread and it's really motivated me to get back to PM. I tried the 'I can make you thin' technique a few years back and lost a stone without really thinking about it, then life got in the way and I've steadily gained weight since. I've tried Slimming World numerous times but all I seem to be doing is gaining weight! When I follow it 100% it definitely works for me, but something in my brain won't allow me to continue for long before I binge and go into 'well I've ruined it now so may as well eat rubbish' mode. So this week I've been trying to follow the 4 golden rules (although my other half still wants SW lunches and dinners as he is trying to lose weight this way) and I've felt much better, I've not weighed in yet as I need to wait the 2 weeks but I've already noticed a big change in my mental attitude. I'm going to revisit the book and CD in the next couple of days too :) fingers crossed!!

I've got 6-7 stone to lose so need this to work :)

Well, I seem to have beaten the binge eating demons and I've not had a binge for 2 months with the help of my hypnotherapist.

Now that problem is dealt with, a second problem has emerged. I'm a greedy pig and like eating unhealthy foods WAY WAY too much! There's no emotional eating happening now, it's all down to greed and a lack of willpower.

So, at tonight's hypnotherapy session, she has fitted my gastric band. I really felt like I had properly 'gone under' so I'm hoping it has worked. Bring on tomorrow!

Congratulations on the binge eating front! Great news!
I'll eat everything crossed the gastric band will help you to overcome your other demon!

Thanks AngelaSS. Breakfast was a success, I ate all of it but in hoping that's because I got the portion size right.

Nutritious risotto is cooking away in the oven for lunch so I'll see how that goes down.

I had some chocolate in the freezer I had bought so started eating it but I didn't have much before I didn't feel like any more so I threw the rest in the bin so the temptation is not in my way.

Wow Chezz.. That's just brilliant.. Keep up the good work x

missmiff thankyou im going to listen to it again to night think i need a boost been thinking about food today but in a good way not biscuits fruit lolol

Well it's weigh in day tomorrow, and I've love to lose just over 2lb as then I plop into the next stone...

I have been eating noticably less this week.. Not through choice, but haven't really felt great, so didn't fancy too much food.

i hope I reap the benefits tomorrow... I have a feeling my body will just hold on it it all...lol

fingers crossed for a loss xxxxxx

Oh my days....

7 lb loss...

Whoopie... 11 stone 3 lb gone.. And dropped down into the next stone... And managed to pass a goal...

Chuffed is my middle name

Xxxxxxxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

i think i need to get my paul out again i have stood still no move :(

well done missmiff thats amazing well done x x

Only the 1lb off this week..

But hey, christmas is looming, and I want to get as much off as possible this week....!

Good luck all xxxx and thanks kindly for the congratulatory words x.

Hello Ladies and Gentleman, thank you all so much for your stories, I was in tears after failing yet again in SW :cry:(my 2 sisters have both dropped dress sizes, 1 is now a size 10 from 18 and another one is now 10 from 14) I am now the Fat sister, but your positivity and support have inspired me. I have ordered the book and audios, I look forward to posting my huge (61lb ) loss on here to inspire others.:gimi:

Hi all, just been reading and thinking this sounds great, I do love Paul and have other books by him. Seriously going to look into this as I hadn't heard of it :)

Back