Paul McKenna's Hypnotic Gastric Band

How is everyone coping with the Christmas temptations?

I'm doing fab not eaten a thing when not hungry (yet !) but off to my mum's this afternoon !!!! Lol !!!! How about you ??? My only slight hiccup was crackers and cheese after a few glasses of wine but I still wasn't over being full so all good :) x

Oh well.. I managed to stay the same last week.. Which was a result..

Exactly 11 months since I started on the paul mckenna hypnotic gastric band and I am 11 stone 4lb lighter.. Was hoping to lose 12 some by Christmas.. But that really isn't going to happen.. Lol

Wishing all a merry Christmas... And enjoy yourselves without pulling those pounds back on... Lol

Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Exactly 11 months since I started on the paul mckenna hypnotic gastric band and I am 11 stone 4lb lighter.. Was hoping to lose 12 some by Christmas.. But that really isn't going to happen.. Lol

Wishing all a merry Christmas... And enjoy yourselves without pulling those pounds back on... Lol

Xxx

You've done amazingly well. It sounds mad to be slightly disappointed to not get to the 12st loss goal! Must be amazing to compare yourself this Christmas to last Christmas. Well done! How much more do you still want/need to lose?

I will be starting in earnest in Jan. 2013 was the year I beat binge eating and 2014 will be the year I beat my fat. I'm spending the Christmas hols cooking lots of meals up for the freezer so that I have a good stock of food so I don't give in to temptations when I don't have time to cook.

Merry Christmas all xxx

Xxx

well done hun you have done great have a merry merry christmas x x x x

I hope everyone has had a great Christmas and new year festivities...

Now time to get back to the nitty gritty

Weigh in tomorrow.. Not looking forward to it in the slightest.. I have eaten more this past 8 days than I have all of October!... Lol

I've re read pauls book.. And in listening to the trance cd this evening.. Tomorrow is a new start.. And I am really looking forward to not eating as much

Good luck all.. Xxxx

I've ordered Mr McKenna's new book 'Freedom from Emotional Eating'. Although I'm sure I've beaten the binge eating, I still want to make sure I don't overeat when different moods take me i.e. boredom, stress etc. I'm hoping he has some tools to help me stay on track.

I hope you all had a great Christmas and are back on the wagon now :)

Hello, I'm really interested in hypnosis and dieting. Do you genuinely feel like you're not hungry when doing this?

Nope, not in the slightest..

Today I've had a lovely bowl of cereal for breakfast, and I will eat my Sunday lunch in a moment, served on a small plate, I'll eat some fruit and later this evening a snack and more fruit, or a treat... And that's about it.. I am eating healthier and making healthier choices, as may body now craves goodness instead of processed nasty rubbish.. I don't feel hungry, and as the book states, if your hungry, eat, when your full, stop!

Xx

I'm back with you let's have a fabulous 2014 you're nearly there now :) :) I have a long way to go myself but fed up of dieting so will be sticking to this for the whole year ...

Last edited:
Wow what a kick start

First weigh in of the year and a mahooosive 9.5lb loss... Chuffed simply doesn't cut it.. Bank on track for 2014...

Xx good luck fellow mckenna-ers lol xx

Week 1 weigh-in and 1.4lb loss. I'll take that thank you although i'd rather swap it for your 9.5lb MissMiff, well done!

i've started again after falling completely off the wagon in December and putting on half a stone i can feel my knees giving me jip again which happens any time i clap the weight back on

i feel like i've had a really good week this week, i've had 3 square meals every day and no snacks what so ever which is great

one of the biggest thing i noticed is i made a cup of tea and forgot to put my usual 2 sugars in and it still tasted really nice so i've spent the week not putting sugar in my hot drinks and they've been just as nice :) with the amount of tea and coffee i drink thats got to have helped

im quite looking forward to tomorrows weigh in :)

i've started again after falling completely off the wagon in December and putting on half a stone i can feel my knees giving me jip again which happens any time i clap the weight back on

i feel like i've had a really good week this week, i've had 3 square meals every day and no snacks what so ever which is great

one of the biggest thing i noticed is i made a cup of tea and forgot to put my usual 2 sugars in and it still tasted really nice so i've spent the week not putting sugar in my hot drinks and they've been just as nice :) with the amount of tea and coffee i drink thats got to have helped

im quite looking forward to tomorrows weigh in :)

3 meals a day is just what i'm doing. I'm not being restrictive on what i'm eating so much but i'm sticking to 3 meals a day plus one evening snack (usually cereal). I think it will mean a slower weight loss this way but I can do it for life rather than just to goal.

Good luck with weigh in x

Good luck too with your weigh in tomorrow..

I just follow pauls words.. And if im hungry I eat.. If im full I stop.. I just love not missing out on anything

X

oh ye im defiantly not restricting myself to 3 meals a day i just haven't been hungry in the evening/night which is an absolute first for me

the only problem im having is finding myself leaving a lot of food so i want to start cooking meals i can store and reheat at a later date, so far all i have managed to do that with is chilli

well done missmiff you look so healthy and happy now its fabbbbbbb how is your hubby doing on is x

Hubby is doing brilliant still.. Almost 8 stone loss.. But his is slower as he is almost to where he wants to be.. Just a stone or so more to go for him..

X

Back