Paul McKenna's Hypnotic Gastric Band

Well done on your loss..

You will make healthier choices.. Previously if I saw salad waking down the street is cross the road to avoid it.. But now I adore it... It sounds so daft but Paul mckenna is right.. Your body will crave healthier options, and even tho I don't call it a diet as i can eat what I choose, but I'm opting for the best healthiest Choice.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hi missmiff

thats is amazing and great well to both of you x x x

Hello all! I hope you don't mind me joining in here. I've just ordered the Paul McKenna Gastric Band book off Amazon, it should be here by Thursday and I'm planning to start it straight away. I've done the 'I Can Make You Thin' technique before with limited results but the success people seem to have with the Gastric Band technique seemed too good for me not to give it a go! I've been doing Slimming World for a while now, also with limited success and I'm sick of dieting. Reading through this thread it seems that people are having some good success with it so I hope you don't mind me joining in when I get started! All I want is a normal relationship with food and I think this might be the best way to get there.

I wish you ask the luck anti..

Just go with pauls instruction and you'll be fine.

Remember to always concentrate on your food wholly..good luck xxxx

i have to laugh at myself i caught myself counting to twenty chewing my food lololol

I wish you ask the luck anti..

Just go with pauls instruction and you'll be fine.

Remember to always concentrate on your food wholly..good luck xxxx

Thanks so much for the encouragement! While I'm waiting for my book to arrive I've picked up Pauls I Can Make You Thin techniques again so I can get started straight away. I forgot how effective it can be, this morning I was hungry (after breakfast) so I had a banana. I focussed on every bite and about three quarters of the way through I was satisfied so I unconsciously put the banana down and started working again. It didn't even occur to me that I'd stopped eating part way through my banana and only remembered when I saw it laying on the desk next to me turning a weird brown colour. Had quiche for lunch, got through half of it and thought I was starting to feel full but couldn't quite tell so I had a glass of water and realised that I really was full so I stopped. Had a good night last night with dinner too so I'm really looking forward to the Gastric Band book arriving!

I hand on heart hope that it brings you the success it is bringing me.. It truly saved my life, as I was morbidly obese.. And now I'm just overweight and still hammering away at it x

Jane x

I've looked at your progress throughout this thread and it really is amazing, you've done incredibly well and you're a real inspiration. It makes me really want to give this my all and see the results on myself. You've shown that it can work in the long term and I feel so determined to make this work for me that I'm prepared to follow Pauls advice to the letter. If I do that I don't see how I could fail :)

I've looked at your progress throughout this thread and it really is amazing, you've done incredibly well and you're a real inspiration. It makes me really want to give this my all and see the results on myself. You've shown that it can work in the long term and I feel so determined to make this work for me that I'm prepared to follow Pauls advice to the letter. If I do that I don't see how I could fail :)

She really is an inspiration and gives great advice too. Stick around Missmiff, we need you!

Lol.. Thanks.. But I take inspiration from all the good days. Bad days. trials and tribulations I read.. You lot are what keep me going

Xx Jane

There's a doughnut stand at work today and I'm really having to fight my head hunger. Everything sugary seems to be calling me today. I think I'll have something tasty for dinner tonight so I don't feel deprived.

Aagh, the mind is powerful! Must not give in!

You can have the doughnut.. That's what this way of eating is about.. But cut in in quarters and eat it slowly.. You may only eat half..

I think that's why I've succeeded as if I fancy it. I have it.. Obviously not heaps but a few spoonfuls.. It really does satisfy.

And if you do turn to the doughnut.. Don't best yourself up.. Enjoy it.

Remember skinny people eat doughnuts.. Cakes.. Curry.. Pizzas chips etc xxxxxx

if you really fancy the doughnut that have one, but like missmiff says, eat it slowly and concentrate on it, really take your time and enjoy it

remember you eat like a skinny person now :) and we all know skinny people like doughnuts, we've all been cursing them for years for being able to eat them and not get fat

You are both so right, but whilst I am eating well, I have a fear of eating something which might start me on a course of having more and more things and then I'm back where I started. I am eating whatever I fancy when it comes to proper meals but I'm trying to avoid the stuff I don't need and that's usually sugary stuff I want when I'm not hungry.

3.5lb off for me this week... So 13lb so far this year!.. All thanks to. Mr McKenna!

signed up for my race for life yesterday.. So have yet another goal to aim for... Last year it spurred me into losing 8 stone in 6 months.. Here's hoping this one has the same effect.... Also thinking I might actually try and jog the 5k, instead of waddling around it.lol xxx

hope you all are having fab weeks!

jane x

Well done missmiff! Weigh in day for me tomorrow. I feel so much smaller already even though it's only a few pounds. Slow but steady wins the race!

Remember is not just the scales that show evidence of weight loss..

Dress sizes too.. Along with a general lighter feeling.. Also eating less fat shows in you're skin hair and eyes too...

Good luck for tomorrow.. Let us all know the outcome

Jane xx

congratulations on the loss MissMiff, its amazing that it's still working so well for you even after all this time

good luck for tomorrow Mairead, hopefully the scales will bring good news, but even if they don't you say you feel lighter and that's what it's really about

Back