Paul McKenna's Hypnotic Gastric Band

Jane, you are a complete inspiration my lovely. Look at you! 10 stone in 10 months! Was that purely Paul? It's amazing.
I'm really trying to stick with it but it's early stages of my restart.

That's really sweet of you to say bug..

But yes. It was solely down to Paul Mckennas hypnotic gastric band book...

I've tried for over 20 years to lose weight. (I'm now 41) and nothing has ever worked for me apart from this.. 11 stone down now..and gone from a size 34 to a size 18..I've still about 5 stone to go, but this is it now for life..

Xx Jane

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Can i ask you a personal question? Please don't answer if you don't want to.
10st in 10 months is fast. Has it left you with a lot of excess skin? I have a 'baggy' tummy anyway and i'm worried about it hanging down by my knees :(

I do have a jelly belly left.. It's a little hangy but nothing that a tight pair of knickers won't hold in.. I still have about 5 stone to go so the belly will be smaller anyway. I was never big chested when I was heavier so my boobs aren't as bad as u thought they'd be, Thank heavens for small mercies lol. The very tops of my legs have some loose skin but it really doesn't worry me in the slightest.

I'm 41 and not about to jump into a bikini for the first time in my life.. Lol

I've been asked loads of times if I would go through surgery to have the skin removed.. But seeing as I didnt want to risk my life having the real gastric band operation, I certainly wouldn't risk it by having an op to get rid of what's left.

I've been losing wait to save my life I guess... And hubby loved me at a size 34 and continues to whether I'm baggy or not.. Lol

Jane xxxx

This way of eating really is incredible, I can't believe how much food I'm leaving on my plate at meal times now. Today was amazing, I've been dreaming about Greggs sausage rolls for about 8 months now and today I finally went and bought one. Four bites into it I'm perfectly satisfied and have lost all interest in it. It was delicious and beforehand I could easily eat 2 of them in a flash but now even looking at the leftovers doesn't make me want to pick it up and carry on eating it. I put it down after every bite and once I'd finished my fourth bite and realised I was full enough I actually forgot it was there and just carried on with my work. My relationship with food really is changing, I love it!

I'm really hoping for a loss this Friday. I was bad and hopped on the scales this morning and I was still the same as I was last Friday so I really have to learn to stay away from the scales until my weekly weigh-in!

This way of eating really is incredible, I can't believe how much food I'm leaving on my plate at meal times now. Today was amazing, I've been dreaming about Greggs sausage rolls for about 8 months now and today I finally went and bought one. Four bites into it I'm perfectly satisfied and have lost all interest in it. It was delicious and beforehand I could easily eat 2 of them in a flash but now even looking at the leftovers doesn't make me want to pick it up and carry on eating it. I put it down after every bite and once I'd finished my fourth bite and realised I was full enough I actually forgot it was there and just carried on with my work. My relationship with food really is changing, I love it!

I'm really hoping for a loss this Friday. I was bad and hopped on the scales this morning and I was still the same as I was last Friday so I really have to learn to stay away from the scales until my weekly weigh-in!

Do you have someone in your house who could hide your scales for the week between weigh-ins?

Hehe I could ask my OH to hide them but I don't want to keep moving them as it's best to keep them on the same surface for consistency. I'll just have to exercise a bit more willpower over the scales :)

Hi All, I have just received the book and am keen to get going. When I get to the "installing the band" part of the CD, do I listen to it every day or just now and again? I think he says once a month in the book, but that doesn't seem very often. This has probably already been discussed in the thread, but there are 38 pages and I am pushed for time!!! Thanks very much - fab weight loss by all it seems - I am very excited!!!

You can listen to the trance cd as and when you think you need it.. Xx best of luck.. Xxxxx

Anti.. It sounds like you've got the pmhgb bug!.. Keep going can't wait to hear your next results..

Jane xxx

Thanks xx but if you follow the rules to a t.. You will xxxx best of luck

Oh yes. I walk every day.. My pugs now look like whippets they've been walked so much.. Lol... And Zumba every week too.. I have done since I lost a few stone and my back pain ceased

Oh yes. I walk every day.. My pugs now look like whippets they've been walked so much.. Lol... And Zumba every week too.. I have done since I lost a few stone and my back pain ceased

Out of interest, how far and fast do you walk and how often? x

I started off not being able to walk 50 metres without chronic back pain. But gradually built it up...

I now walk about 3 miles twice a week.. And just over a mile daily.. I obviously do more in the summer.. I used to Zumba 25 mins a day, everyday, but now it's one a week.

I am more active than I've ever been. I couldn't even get out of a chair without help previously. But now I rarely sit down.

Jane xxx

Oh.. And there's no time limit.. I just walk at a speed that makes my heart beat faster

Honestly I'm just normal.. I'm just glad I've found something that works for me

Jane xxxx

Happy day today... 6 lb loss this week.. So 19lb overall in 3 weeks.

If Paul mckenna was here now id kiss him from head to toe!

Good luck fellow mckenna-ers!

Jane xxx

Back