Paul McKenna's Hypnotic Gastric Band

I think my days are bouncing back and forth a bit. I was hardly hungry at all yesterday but today I've woken pretty hungry so I guess it's just our bodies balancing what we need.

In other news I've lost 4lbs this week so pleased with that as this has felt - dare I say it - easy! Hope everyone else is having a good day :)

I am amazed I have been following this for a few days. (I am on day 4 now) I have lost 1.5 lbs in 2 days :D:eek: I have been eating what I really wanted to and leaving my plate when full. I do have to work on eating slower I'm great at that. I made Lasagne last night ( full fat with cheese sauce ) I don't feel deprived and I really hope this is going to sort my relationship with food for good.

This week is supposed to be my time of the month week, and before PM entered my life: PMS/ms week was = I just gained 4 lbs with barely any effort + bloating + swelling like a balloon. Forget about me wearing a tight shirt or tight jeans, I'd have a glorious belly/ ankles would be swollen.

This week, I wasn't expecting any losses. I did not obsess about food, I ate what I wanted BUT I admit I was a bit faster than usual but never crossed the "pleasantly satisfied" threshold. I decided not to weigh myself cuz I would "gain water weight" but I woke up this morning and I looked way thinner than I did last week. No swollen legs/ankles and no bloated stomach at all. I hopped on the scale and to my surprise: tada! Another 0.5 lbs lost!
Its not the same loss as last week but it's definitely something compared to my previous 4 lb gain in a week !! It's such a great feeling :)

PM I love you!!! I hope everyone is doing great and enjoying every mouthful !!! Here's to being effortlessly thin! :)

I actually have a question: did anyone here notice that the amount of weight lost does not correspond with how loose their clothes fit?

in other words, do you feel that you've lost way more weight than the scale shows from how loose your clothes feel?

Lionesque, I know exactly what you mean! I just weighed myself and I lost 2lbs this week.

However, I've started measuring myself and I've found that since last Sunday I've lost 5.5 inches from around my body (0.5 from my waist, 0.5 from each thigh, 1.5 from my hips, 0.5 from my chest and 1 from each of my arms!) I have been doing Zumba for the past week so that's probably helped but my clothes are much looser than I think they should be based on my weight loss. It's definitely about the inches as well as the numbers on the scales. I'm definitely going to keep measuring myself as the disappointment of a small loss or sts is offset by the inches lost and it's the inches that are going to get me into that cute dress eventually :)

Anti222
i am so happy for your weight loss and your great progress! :) I am glad to know I'm not the only one who feels this way. I am definitely going to try and do what you're doing (measuring inches).
It's weird because as I said I feel certain body parts are really thinner than before. My neck and face feel thinner, my hands and forearms, my stomach, ankles and knees. Yet the weight I lost in total (2 weeks) is only 2 lbs lol

Thanks for the tip! Keep up the great work :)

I think I'm going to do the same and start taking measurements too - even so that further down the line I can really tell how much my body is changing if it stops showing in the scales :) hope everyone is having a good Monday!

i put 1lb on this week which im a little disappointed at but not completely surprised by

if anything it has just made me more determined this week, i think i got a little complacent with it by losing last week even with the dominoes

i'm going to listen to the tape again when i get home tonight and get back into the groove :)

Hi everyone!

Quick update - weighed myself this morning and have lost 5½lbs since last Monday!! Needless to say, I am VERY happy with that! :happy036:

Thank you Mr McK!!!! x

i put 1lb on this week which im a little disappointed at but not completely surprised by

if anything it has just made me more determined this week, i think i got a little complacent with it by losing last week even with the dominoes

i'm going to listen to the tape again when i get home tonight and get back into the groove :)

Hopefully a wee listen to the trance CD again will help you out and get you back on track :)

Hi everyone!

Quick update - weighed myself this morning and have lost 5½lbs since last Monday!! Needless to say, I am VERY happy with that! :happy036:

Thank you Mr McK!!!! x

That's amazing - well done :D you must be really chuffed with that!

Quick update - weighed myself this morning and have lost 5½lbs since last Monday!! Needless to say, I am VERY happy with that!

That's a fantastic loss! Well done!

I listened to the trance CD last night again and now I feel super hungry :-/ I know deep down if I follow the rules I'll be fine but my brain is trying to trip me up and tell me it won't work. Anyone else had days like this?

I listened to the trance CD last night again and now I feel super hungry :-/ I know deep down if I follow the rules I'll be fine but my brain is trying to trip me up and tell me it won't work. Anyone else had days like this?

Yep, me! I'm super hungry today, even though I listened to the trance again last night. I really want chocolate and I haven't craved that for about 7 weeks! I'm in work now so can't just go and get some, which is good, but if the feeling doesn't go by this evening I will get myself a small bar to satisfy the craving and just hope it doesn't send me down a slippery slope!!!! I think the reason I'm hungrier today is because I didn't have time for a proper breakfast as had to leave the house early - will get back to normality tomorrow though so hopefully this is just a small blip. :sigh:

brilliant. well done ron :)

Thanks hungry-viking, I was very happy yesterday morning! :eek:

Yep, me! I'm super hungry today, even though I listened to the trance again last night. I really want chocolate and I haven't craved that for about 7 weeks! I'm in work now so can't just go and get some, which is good, but if the feeling doesn't go by this evening I will get myself a small bar to satisfy the craving and just hope it doesn't send me down a slippery slope!!!! I think the reason I'm hungrier today is because I didn't have time for a proper breakfast as had to leave the house early - will get back to normality tomorrow though so hopefully this is just a small blip. :sigh:

It's strange how that's happened, isn't it? All last week I could barely eat anything. Wonder if this is just the band adjusting as I was maybe not eating enough? I'm finding it hard to tell how hungry I am...I know I need food, but whenever I think about it my brain tells me I'm at "5" and so don't need to eat. It is early days though - sure we'll both settle though :)

I know what you mean, thejoyofanonymity. I'm definitely eating more this week, and I know I'm not paying as much attention to my food so thats probably the main cause but I think you might be onto something about the band adjusting as I really don't think I ate enough to be healthy last week. I'm still not pigging out or anything but I do want more food!!

This morning was such a rush, and I realised I had nothing at home to take into work for lunch. Part of me wanted to revert to what I would normally do and grab a McD's on the way in but the "good" part of me over-rode it!! I do kinda want one but I don't think I'd enjoy it as much as I think - does that make sense?! :confused:

Hungryviking, I'm just about to have a look at that article. x

Huge weight loss this week! 2.2 lbs :D
im so happy! A lot of it is for sure water weight cause I was in water retention last week (PMS/m)
paul mckenna I love you!

BUT - I think I should start working out. I do want to tone up and this thing makes life so much easier ! :) hope all of you are doing well !

Back