Paul McKenna's weight loss system

I actually listen to them using the dvd player on the TV. Just put them on repeat, and the TV on sleep in an hour, then drift off listening to it. Some of it is weird - the mumblings in the background, etc - but overall it works better for me than headphones as I always end up dislodging them as I fall asleep or half strangling myself :eek:

hey!!

i don't follow his system all the way as i can't afford the discs and what not, but i did start watching this on tv. at the beg of the yr i followed it using the eat what you want, kind of, but instead of chips have salad or veg with my kievs or spicy chicken, and having healthier versions of stuff although had treats when i wanted. i stopped when i was full and only ate when i was hungry and like he says with no distractions, although quite hard when you have a baby shuffling round the room touching everything hes not allowed lol. and in four weeks lost a stone!!!
was really happy but this didn't last i wanted more of what i wanted and had extra treats lol. am starting this again 2day, so far so good.

breakfast-2 slices of wholemeal bread with marmalade, 1 tea skimmed milk no sugar or sweetners

lunch-1 sandwich made with wholemeal bread with spring onions (really helps when you love cheese, fools you into thinking you have cheese too) cucumber and lettuce, 1 low fat peach yogurt and 1 tea as above.

tonight i will hopefully have, fishfingers with veg (fingers crossed).

how are you all doing?? do the discs work?? might get them at a later date when have more money

xXx

thanks rainbow i am at the momment =] its amazing.. too good to be true at times lol..

i actually listened to him once and not again i should make a effort huh lol.

i bought mine from asda, book and cd, and uploaded to ipod.
how is eveyone doing on this.

Still listening to it, I love it, had to force myself to eat more so that I didnt lose weight, didnt want to lose too much weight cause of a dress (bridesmaid already had to use chicken fillets to fill it out on a padded bra! and 3 weeks between the fitting and the actual big day, scarey thought if it just fell down!)

But will be back to normal, and fitting into jeans i havent been able to wear for, about 2 years (they are a bit tight but considering i could barely get them halfway up my thigh a wee while ago i'm finding it fantastic).

its only about £7 off ebay or from asda, i found PMK easier to follow than Marissa peer but have both books.

Was off work for 2 weeks a wee while ago, went back in 'god have you lost weight' i couldnt stop beaming!

Dont know if i've lost anymore, only weigh myself at the gym on saturdays but i've not been to it on saturdays in a wee while (partying, present buying, clearing rooms etc).

I'm actually looking forward to this summer and being able to fit into all my old jeans, and clothes i took on holiday with me.

i have been doing the paul mckenna diet for a week now and i have lost 7pounds!
i know i wasnt supposed to weigh myself for 2 weeks but i just couldnt help myself.
i cant believe how easy i am finding this. im very rarely hungry and when i am it doesnt take much to satisfy me. I have lost 5 stone previously on the Slimming World diet, i just wish i had turned to Pauls method sooner. Dont get me wrong im made up with my loss but just could've saved myself a lot of money !!!
i try to listen to the cd every other day and last week i sky plused all his shows this is by far the 'best' diet i've ever done!!
wish there were more people on here to chat with about their experiences....XXX

Laurie that is fantastic :clap: :wow: Have you got the journal as well? I found it was fabulous when I first used it, but I let things get in the way and started to forget to fill it in.

Put the scales away - you know how important it is to do this 100% so when he says no weighing, he means no weighing!! You rock girl - keep it up! :cool:

thank you all...its is still going really well. yesterday i managed a bowl of cereal a slice of pizza and a couple of cookies i just wasnt hungry .... im not depriving myself as if i were hungry i wouuld've ate! cant wait till next tuesday for my official 2 week wi ...half a stone gone i wonder what the next few days will bring???

It is actually really strange not being hungry. Even stranger knowing that if you are, you can eat - definitely hard to get your head around...

do you need to get all the cds? there is a book and cd for about 7 quid on ebay? was just wondering if i'd be wasting my money if i only got the one book and cd?

thanks

x
x

ok listening to mr mckenna going to give him a go , what have i too lose im on slimming world and its been really slow , and i need to lose 1 stone 10 pounds by march for renewing my wedding vows , so i will keep you in formed , ive tried him before but his cd does send me and hubbie too sleep lol , in fact we have used it a few times to get us to sleep wish me luck :family2:

Back