Paul McKenna's weight loss system

thanks DQ, i need it , i listen to it yesterday while the kids where at school , and it sent me too sleep but i remember he saying wake up and i did lol , i had set my alarm clock incase i didt wake up , it was weird , ive downloaded it to my mp3 player so i can listen to it at bed time , but honestly today ive put my fork down a few times and even felt full , not sure how i fell about that as i dont like leaving food lol

You'll get used to leaving food!! :giggle: Are you finding you feel more rested and sleep better? That is the weird thing about these hypnosis cds I am listening to - they all end by telling you to wake up, but I am sleeping SO well lately :eek:

dq , sleeping really well , but ive misplaced my mp3 they make them so small these days nutter aint i lol , oo well i will keep looking for it but have to listen to it on my cd player so hubbie is sleeping well too, thanks for your support

I listen to it on a mini stereo in my room - when the lil monster comes in in the middle of the night, she asks me to put that "man" on as it helps her sleep :giggle:

Back