Paul,s weight loss journey

Wow 6lbs loss, i am over the moon. It puts me back on track.:D

I am also sub 200lbs the first time in over a decade !!
:happy096: Paul. Holiday gain gone and under 200 is brilliant!!!!

Six Pounds Paul wow
:happy096::talk017::clap: thats just fanbloomintastic, you must be delighted, excellent result well done!:D:D:D

1.5lbs off for me.

Found something new to add to cabbage. Cut up and put a tart apple in with the cabbage for its last 20 mins of cooking. It tastes good together.:D

1.5lbs off for me.

Found something new to add to cabbage. Cut up and put a tart apple in with the cabbage for its last 20 mins of cooking. It tastes good together.:D
Well done Paul. Getting nearer to goal.

There's a traditional Austrian recipe that a friend used to cook for us. Onions, red cabbage, apple, raisins, caraway seeds and just a splash of white wine. All sauted until the cabbage almost falls to bits. Yummy!

never mind Paul, i know you can do this! think back to the early days, are you doing anything or eating anything different these days? sometimes boredom sets in, and we slip a little without truly realising it..good luck for the week ahead and a nice result next time :)

Hi Paul

Like RainbowRose said, go back to basics and see what you are doing differently. It's soooooooo easy to slip back into bad habits without realising it.

As you said on my thread, get the fart soup out and have a go with that, plus lots of superspeed fruit and it'll be gone by next week.

Well done Paul. Hope things are okay with you as you aren't posting as much any more.

Bad week for me as you know - but to be expected with 6 meals out in 1 week!

Back