Paul,s weight loss journey

I am back on shift today so my workout is as follows,
chest press x12, military press x12, bent over rows x12, bicep curls x12, tricep push-downs x12, wall squats for 1 min and calf raises x25. 3 passes through.

I will do my tabata workout tomorrow morning and that will be push ups and prisoner squats, 20 secs work and 10 rest. I alternate between them, I usually end up doing push ups from my knees.

Food today's:
Poutine made with sw fries, baked beans,corn on the cob and a pork chop.Yogurt.:D
You are doin so well, hope you're feeling very proud of yourself, i once had a newfoundland, he was a working dog and i got him when he retired, I also worked nightshift for years when i was nursing, can really screw up eating habits, sometimes snack all night, sometimes too busy to eat then too tired to eat, but you sound a LOT more organised not to mention fitter than me :)

Hi there - back on shift again. How are you coping with these now as I seem to remember you saying right at the beginning of your diary that you struggled a bit.

What do you do to have to work shifts?

I work with the Canadian armed forces as a civilian security officer. I am coping better with my eating while on nights, I eat fruit and a bit of cheese for my snacks and try not to eat anything bigger. It seems to be working out ok.:D

Thanks everyone. Nothing much to report, I am back on shift, today was my first day. No workout today except walking Roxy.
I did walk for 50 mins at work which is something I do not usually do. I guess to keep the weight off long term I am going to need to do more low level exercise like walking or maybe swimming.:D

"Enjoy" the shifts Paul. Glad to hear that you have now got into a routine with them.

Have a good weekend and good luck for WI on Monday.

Hiya

walking is a great form of exercising..and simple too! I bet Roxy is also in a routine now of all those lengthy walks, so you are helping your pet stay fit too :)

(my hubby calls me Roxy now and then, and lately when he says it, i always think of you out walking with your dog!!!! hee hee :) )....not that I'm saying i'm a dog (ahem!!!! ;) )

Have a succcessful day, fingers crossed for another good weigh in lovey!

Last edited:
Well done Paul - half way now passed!
Keep up with the body magic too - I'm sure Roxy loves the walks.

Hi Paul, also with RR and FFF, hope you are okay. You have really stopped posting on here. Fed up with us or just busy?

Hiya - lovely to have you back. I did begin to wonder if you were off on holiday with the boys.

4 lbs on in 2 weeks is pretty good really. Maximus managed 9 lbs in his 2 weeks at Disney in Florida.

As RR says, back to the grindstone and it should disappear. Quickly on, Quickly off!

Good luck.

Back