toast
butter(2)

Lunch
hot cross bun (6.5)

Dinner
Spag Bolg(3.5)
Jam Sponge(3.5)
Custard(3.5)

Really bad day didnt feel well then my sister was taken to hospital so feel pants and dont care what iv eaten to be honest.
iv gone 4 sysn over but over the whole week im still well under so i dont feel too bad, WI tomorrow so time will tell....
Pants day cant wait until its over :sigh::wave_cry::cry:

Don't worry Paula, you've had a good week, so I'm sure you'll be fine. :) Like you say, overall you're under your syns. But the most important thing here is your Sister. I hope she's ok xxx

WI day - 1lb loss
Monday 27th Feb

Green Day

HEXA1 - Milk HEXA2 - Cheese
HEXB1 - pork HEXB2 - aplen x 2
Syns 34/105

Breakfast
alpen x 2

Lunch
Rice
Veg Chilli

cadbury bubbly (24) i enjoyed every one of them too lol

Dinner
Baked potato
carrots
pork chop (no fat)
more chocolate whoops!!(10)

Last edited:
Don't worry Paula, you've had a good week, so I'm sure you'll be fine. :) Like you say, overall you're under your syns. But the most important thing here is your Sister. I hope she's ok xxx
Thanks Corky, she has low blood pressure keeps feeling as though she will faint, she is still at the hospital now im looking after my niece trying to br brave but im a really bad worrier xxx

Think if iv added it up right iv only had 51 syns all week?

Think if iv added it up right iv only had 51 syns all week?

That's not many :eek: I drank 48 last night! :8855:

What time is WI tomorrow Paula? I shall be here waiting :D lol

You've done really well this week. Well done xx

That's so good Paula! Please don't fee bad because you have done amazingly well!

Your sister will be fine.. Hubby's family has a lot of low blood pressure... She just need to look after what she eats... I hope she feels better real soon xxx

Thanks Corky, she has low blood pressure keeps feeling as though she will faint, she is still at the hospital now im looking after my niece trying to br brave but im a really bad worrier xxx

Awww try not to worry chick, I'm sure your Sister will be fine :) Easy to say, I know...... xxx

Thanks Ladies, She doesnt eat a lot im always telling her off!, I was panicking it was her heart but it seems it might be a stress thing more? im not sure? 48 syns last night hey Corky thats impressive sounds like you had a blast, good for you xx

Don't know about a blast Paula, it was a bloody sore head this morning though! :8855:

Yeah, it was a blast. Had a fab time :D

Your sister doesn't eat much? I wish I didn't! lol

Reminds me of a cousin of mine.......He considers eating to be a waste of time and only does it because he has to :eek: :eek: I call him a freak everytime we meet! Then I moan about unequal distribution of 'good' genes! :8855:

Lol, she is always on a diet but diesnt really get anywhere i think its cause shes at the perfect weight fir her not overweight at all! I do worry about her though, shes still at the hospital i hate waiting
Anyway how are you both doing, corky hows your head! Lol xx

My head is fine now thanks Paula :D I thought it was gonna drop off this morning though! lol

Lol oh dear at least you had fun at the time!
Sister just got home they said it was to do with the migraine she gets? She now has super doopa tablets bless her, thanks for the support yet again ladies, i really dont no what i do without ya xxxx

Lol oh dear at least you had fun at the time!
Sister just got home they said it was to do with the migraine she gets? She now has super doopa tablets bless her, thanks for the support yet again ladies, i really dont no what i do without ya xxxx

Ooooo I get migraines too. Awful they are :( The last one put me to bed for 2 days :eek: Luckily I don't get them often.

Glad your sister is home and ok Paula xxx

You can stop worrying now :D

Thank you, iv never had one thankfully they sound bloody dreadful! Now im going to sleep and dream thin !!!!! X

lol Sweet dreams xxx

I'll be here tomorrow for your WI results :D xx

Think thin for me lol il post it atraight away. Xx

Just popping in to set my tent up
567.gif

There, that's better :D I can keep warm while I wait now :D lol

Gook Luck Paula xxx

Back