Paula's about time Diary!!

Lol morning!!

Well very annoyed i lost ..... Wait for it........... 1lb :-( after all that effort

Gutted xxx

Lol morning!!

Well very annoyed i lost ..... Wait for it........... 1lb :-( after all that effort

Gutted xxx

Awww it doesn't seem fair at all :(

Our bodies can be infuriating sometimes :mad:

Don't be disheartened Paula (easy to say, I know) just stick with it, your pesky body will catch up eventually :)

Just to get some perspective, this is what you've lost......
1lb_fat.jpg

Disgusting eh? lol But it's gone, and you've lost it :D And from where I'm sitting that one pound that you're gutted about, looks rather alot to me, so well done! :clap::clap:

Chin up chicken and plod on :) xxx

Thanks corky i will keep going but god its frustrating!! Xx

I've been thinking (no it didn't hurt :p) about your disappointment with regard to your loss/efforts this week. You did a fair few green days didn't you? Maybe you are like me and don't do well on green??

Tis just a theory. I'm not trying to tell you what to do or owt, just mentioning that whilst some folk do very well on green, there are those (I know quite a few) who don't. I only really lose properly on Red. My body doesn't handle carbs very well at all. If I have carbs with lunch AND dinner, I lose fek all :confused: lol

How's your sister today Paula?

I was wondering the same thing, i used to do only red days, but just find green easier, having said that it dont work for me lol. im doing green today but might try to do red for the rest of the week, see how that goes. I have just eaten 24 syns of pure heaven chocolate i feel better now lol, i promise to be good from now though xx

sister still feeling a bit weak and grotty but hopefully the tablets will kick in soon, thanks for asking xx

tuesday 28th Feb
Red Day

HEXa1 - Milk HEXa2 - Cheese
HEXb1 - porridge HEXb2 - alpen x 2
Syns 27
61/105

Breakfast
porridge

Lunch
seafood sticks
chocolate}
crisps} 25 iv gone a bit off the rails now !!

Dinner
steak stirfry
Alpen x 2

Last edited:
I was wondering the same thing, i used to do only red days, but just find green easier, having said that it dont work for me lol. im doing green today but might try to do red for the rest of the week, see how that goes. I have just eaten 24 syns of pure heaven chocolate i feel better now lol, i promise to be good from now though xx

I think you've earned the choccy Paula :D And it's not exactly bad either, cos you're counting it :D It will actually do you good believe it or not. Do you know (boring fact alert) what 'syn' means? You probs do, but I didn't, and when I found out I thought it was proper good. Apparently the word 'syn' is short for synergie and is applied to foods/treats etc that we are allowed to eat along side the other stuff to promote weight loss. They work in synergie:- The interaction of two or more agents or forces so that their combined effect is
greater than the sum of their individual effect.
So, chocolate is good for you! :D lol

I love green days Paula, I could happily live on them, which really pee's me off cos I don't lose on them! lol Still, when I get to goal (in 2052 lol) I'll be able to maintain on them! :8855:

Good for you giving red a go. Tis bloody hard work this eating lark innit? lol

sister still feeling a bit weak and grotty but hopefully the tablets will kick in soon, thanks for asking xx

Hope she feel much better soon xx

tuesday 28th Feb
Red Day

HEXb1 - Alpen x 2 HEXb2 - new potatoes
Syns 6
30/105

Breakfast
banana
alpen x 2

Lunch
seafood sticks
salad
chicken
s/cream (2)

Dinner
sausages (3)
new potatoes
veg
gravy (1)

Gym workout :D

Yummy :D Looking good! xx

I've been dying for some sausages for days now. I'm going to Tesco tonight so I'm gonna get some :D So excited! :8855:

I'll shut up now :D lol

That makes sense about your sis now... Hubby gets that and my little sister used to when she was little.. She needs to keep an eye on what triggers them so she can control them ..

1 lb loss is good but I know I'd be frustrated too :hug99: try doing red days as corkey suggested and see if that makes a difference x

Corky, thats very interesting thank you, my thinking was just eat sonething bad now, rather than be p'd off about small loss then half way through week have a massive blow out and then gain next week, who knows hopefully it was a good plan lol.
Roziee, yh she has to do a diary to work out triggers xxx

wednesday 28th Feb
Red Day

HEXb1 - Porridge HEXb2 - Alpen x 2
syns 2
63/105

Breakfast
porridge

Lunch
chicken salad (2)
banana
Alpen x 2

Dinner
Chicken stirfry
Grapes
Strawberries
Mullerlight

Last edited:
Corky, thats very interesting thank you, my thinking was just eat sonething bad now, rather than be p'd off about small loss then half way through week have a massive blow out and then gain next week, who knows hopefully it was a good plan lol.
Roziee, yh she has to do a diary to work out triggers xxx

As plans go Paula, that was a good un! lol Get it out of the way early on in the week :D

If you like choccy, have some regularly. A curly wurly is only 6 syns I think :D I once went to group with a friend who had a bar of choccy everyday! She lost loads of weight too . lol

My antics on Saturday night has kinda jaded the rest of my week. I'm still on plan, and am gonna stay on plan, but I can't wait for this week to be over so I can get the next WI over with and knuckle down to a jelly baby free week :D lol I hope I've been good enough to counteract the jelly baby fiasco come Saturday WI! lol

i know what you mean, i have had a bit more chocolate today, iv got the taste for it, i am a huge chocoholic, its my "thing", i dont drink, i dont smoke, i dont do anything else but my god i love chocolate lol, iv had 61 syns today and yesterday whoops, so need to be good for the rest of the week, got my mums birthday saturday so that will involve cake and food :/ x

I dont know about you Paula.. but i eat chocolate everyday I feel guilty Lol and even if im eating within my syns i feel as if i wont lose weight.. stupid really because if i spend my syns on extra sauce, cheese bread its the same thing.. syns are counted as calorie intake.. very bizarre..

anyway, i do like chocolate.. and crisps.. and cakes.. and everything else :D

I tried to not have chocolate at all, but after yesterday i had another blip today however i am within my syns so we will see xxx

Thursday 1st March
Red Day

HEXA1 - Milk HEXA2 - Cheese
HEXB1 - Bread HEXB2 -
Syns 15
78/105

Breakfast
Toast (2)

Dinner
ham
seafood sticks
huge salad
s/cream (2)

Spag bol

snack
skips (4)
ww Crisps(3.5)
chocolate(3.5)

Last edited:
You are going to eat summat else, right? :giggle:

heehee, i was going to put for lunch today i feel like eating

KFC
Macdonalds
Chinese
chocolate
pot noodle
cake
crisps
i could go on

but i decided i better just stick to the salad!!

tough week this week, very low motivation , how are you doing?
xx

heehee, i was going to put for lunch today i feel like eating

KFC
Macdonalds
Chinese
chocolate
pot noodle
cake
crisps
i could go on

but i decided i better just stick to the salad!!

tough week this week, very low motivation , how are you doing?
xx

Put me down for a chinese :D My fave :drool: Mind, what don't I like?!?! lol

Why is your motivation low Paula? Are you still pee'd off with 'the' pound?? :( It's very very hard to stay motivated when you feel your efforts aren't reflected in your reward, but :fingerscrossed: that changes soon :)

I'm fine ta chuck, just kinda waiting for this week to be over so I can find out what damage winegate, jelly babygate and Aerogate did, so I can put it behind me and start again :D lol

I'm totally expecting a gain or a STS on Saturday - just want it over and done with! LOL

Put me down for a chinese :D My fave :drool: Mind, what don't I like?!?! lol

Why is your motivation low Paula? Are you still pee'd off with 'the' pound?? :( It's very very hard to stay motivated when you feel your efforts aren't reflected in your reward, but :fingerscrossed: that changes soon :)

I'm fine ta chuck, just kinda waiting for this week to be over so I can find out what damage winegate, jelly babygate and Aerogate did, so I can put it behind me and start again :D lol

I'm totally expecting a gain or a STS on Saturday - just want it over and done with! LOL
ah its so hard isnt, it feels like you can be good for 6 days straight then have a blip on the 7th day and its enough to knock your whole loss? its frustrating, i think the pound loss has alot to do with my motivation, im trying so hard and i having been bad, iv had chocolate this week but iv synned it all so should be ok but i feel like im living from monday to monday wanting it to hurry up to see if iv lost lol, sorry sound like a nutter now, im just fed up of thinking about food all the time wether it be iv got to have this, i cant have that and what are we going to have for tea, its my mums 60th birthday sat and i know that will involve food cake, shes having a very bad time at the moment so me and my sisters are trying to make it a really special day for her and half of me is saying oh no bad food alert and the other half of me is saying WHO CARES LIVE LIFE! sorry Corky you always get me moaning, i bet you wished you hadnt of asked now lol xxx

Back