Paula's about time Diary!!

lol No I don't wish I'd not asked :) Have a good moan, get it out of your system, tis good for you.........and it's syn free :D lol

I know exactly what you mean though, it can be very consuming at times. I'm ok atm, I think being at work all week is a bit of a distraction fot me though. I do think about food alot, but it's got to be done otherwise I wouldn't be organised and have a plan :eek: lol And I have to say, the only time I want to eat crap is when I've drank to much vino :eek: LOL

We have to live too though. Tis v hard sometimes. I'm talking crap again! lol

haha, i go through stages when im 100% fantabulous! or im 100% Bad to the bone!! lol, iv been reading some weekly diets on here, some people are terrible cheat all the time and consistently lose 3-4 lb every week, i dont get it? i havent been too bad today but im hungry in the sense that i want bad food not actually hungry if you know what i mean. i need to get a grip!! thanks for putting up with me xx

Friday 2nd March
Red day

Breakfast
Cuppa tea!

Dinner
Roll
Bacon
Cheese
Tomato
S/cream(2)
Butter(2)

Tea
Chinese!

Last edited:
Iv just added chinese for tea!!! Whoops , got busy weekend aswell so, i think il have to do my best then start a fresh monday how are you doing have you done enough to compensate for the wine and jellybabies? Xx

Mmmmmmm Chinese :D My fave :D

Aye it's gonna be a hard weekend for you Paula. Don't worry about it - have a good time :) Try to make sensible choices, but if you can't just do your best :giggle:

I think I've done enough to stave off a gain Paula, but doubt I will have lost anything. But I'll be fine with that - tis what I deserve :D lol Got another girly night this saturday too, but hopefully without the jelly babies and Aero! lol I'm having mi vino though - life just wouldn't be worth living without a drinkies from time to time :D lol

Ah good for you, if its sonething you enjoy then its important not to cut it out otherwise you will end up having twice as much of it!! Well thats what happens to me anyway lol monday wi will be bad for me probably my meals have been good but iv snacked too much on chocolate, so i will start a fresh again! Xx

How's your weekend been Paula? Had a good time? :)

I was very drunk again last night :eek: lol So it's another 6 days of trying to claw summat back for me :giggle: It's like a vicious circle :rolleyes: lol

Yes but corky you did bloody brilliant this week maybe thats what works for you, weekend brill but foodwise terrible lol im going to stop being a whinge ar*e and crack on with it from tomorrow ..... Bring it on xxxx

I hope it continues to work too because I don't think I could ever give up my Saturday night [STRIKE]skin full[/STRIKE] tipple :D I used to have a drink every night before :eek: lol

Glad you had a good weekend Paula :D Back on the wagon today with your Sis as company/encouragement sounds good to me :) Bring it on :D lol xxx

Well your doing brilliant so i say keep going with what your doing, im so relieved i have STS this week phew!!!! Xxx

Monday 5th March
Red Day

HEXA1 - Milk HEXA2 - Cheese
HEXB1 - Roll HEXB2 -roll
Syns 19/105

Breakfast
Cup of tea
Banana

Lunch
Roll
Ham
Cheese
Tomato
Butter (2)
Salad cream (2)
Skips (4)
alpen x 3(9)

Dinner
steak
Salad
Roll
Butter(2)

Gym :Dswimming

WI = STS but have lost 9% body fat :happy036::happy036:

Last edited:
Tuesday 6th March
Red day

HEXA1 - Cheese HEXA2 - Milk
HEXB1 - Bread HEXB2 - potato
Syns 13
32/105

Breakfast
Cup of tea
Fruit (for corky!! lol)

Lunch
Cheese sandwich (6)
skips (4)

Dinner
eggs
bacon
Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Sausages (3)

Last edited:
I do too. Low syns for a yummy snack :D

Paula, what's with the no breakfast?? You should really eat something to get your metabolism going. Skipping meals isn't a right good idea missis :D

i love skips too !!
Corky, I never eat breakfast, i only started too when starting back at SW, i may have some fruit in the morning i will see how i feel. Ideally im more of a Brunch person lol! xx

Yeah corkey is right... Don't skip a meal because that can really affect your weight loss... X

:8855:eek:k ladies iv added some fruit!! lol, i promise il eat the blinking thing lol x

:8855:eek:k ladies iv added some fruit!! lol, i promise il eat the blinking thing lol x

Good lass :D I never used to eat breakfast either Paula, but I look forward to it now :D Tis a very important meal :D lol

Back