Mushrooms
Tomatoes
Sausages (3)

thank you for eating the fruit :D lol

Roziee said:
Well done for banana in the morning :D

Corkscrew said:
thank you for eating the fruit :D lol

Just so you both know im gagging my way through a banana in the mornings just for you both lol!!!! Good job i love ya hey!! Xx

had to change todays dinner menu to EE but heyho!! xx

At least you've got some dinner! I've forgot to switch my blood slow cooker on this morning! :8855:

oooppss what are you going to have now? how about bacon egg and mushrooms,very quick and easy? xx

Thursday 8th March
Red Day

HEXA1 - Milk HEXA2 - Cheese
HEXB1 - Porridge HEXB2 - New potatoes
Syns 11
59.5/105

Breakfast
Porridge
Banana

Lunch
Carrots
Chicken
Bacon
Cheese
Broccoli
Bovril/stock

Dinner
2x alpen
crisps(4)
rich tea fingers(7)

felt really sick earlier hence the weird and strange tea/supper

Last edited:
oooppss what are you going to have now? how about bacon egg and mushrooms,very quick and easy? xx

No bacon :( lol But I've remembered I've got some chilli in the fridge, so I'll have that with some veggie :D Was really looking forward to my chicken too :( lol

Yep, mi dinner is sorted for tomorrow, so I could be quite pleased really! lol

Im trying!! Have fun on your travels xxx

Very organised lol xx

Very organised by accident Paula! lol Continuing the 'organised theme' though, I've just made spicy BNS and carrot soup to take to work......still hot :drool: lol AND I've already got the steamer out and loaded it with veg so I can just flick the switch when I get home..........more importantly though, I've switched the slow cooker on! :8855:

Have a good day breakfast queen :D :giggle:

Aahhh now that is organised!! My plan today is have a big meal of free food and try not to pick in between apart from fruit if i dont lose this week i dont no what im going to do!! Xx

Make a big batch of veggie soup for your lunches Paula :D It's superfree, super tasty, super filling...........lovely this weather too! :giggle:

Make a big batch of veggie soup for your lunches Paula :D It's superfree, super tasty, super filling...........lovely this weather too! :giggle:
i love the idea but i just hate soup!! xx

Back