Paula's about time Diary!!

What are you like?! :8855:

pretty much a nightmare lol :sigh:
iv been really good today actually all week! xx

lol Are you a picky eater Paula?

I've been good too :D Even my weekly wine bath is within syns :D lol Ooooo it's nearly weekend again :D I'm having vodka this Saturday :bliss: I might try eating my syns one week insted of drinking them! lol

WI soon comes round again doesn't it? I wonder if I've lost owt this week? :D :fingerscrossed:

Not picky no i eat most things, my trouble is my natural diet that i like to eat would be no breakfast!, bar if choc, little bit later a cake little bit later a packet of crisps little bit later biscuits and more chocolate then for tea chinese followed by chocolate!!! Lol
I would love to lose a nice amount this week if i dont then i dont really no what to do? I deserve to lose at least 2lb i think but we will see, im sure you will have a great loss corky you are doing so well i really need to carch up im approx 17lb behind schedule!!! Xx

Friday 9th March
Red day

Hexa1-milk hexa2- cheese
Hexb1- bread hexb2-potatoes
Syns 8
67.5/105

Breakfast
Toast(1)

Lunch
ham salad(2)
boiled eggs
cheese
activia

Dinner
Quorn pieces
2x chicken nuggets (4)
1x quorn sausage(1?)
Wedges

Last edited:
Not picky no i eat most things, my trouble is my natural diet that i like to eat would be no breakfast!, bar if choc, little bit later a cake little bit later a packet of crisps little bit later biscuits and more chocolate then for tea chinese followed by chocolate!!! Lol

PMSL! Now that would be a fantastic plan :D We should suggest it to SW :giggle: Membership would soar........."ladies and gents we have a new plan here at SW. We now not only have the red plan, the green plan, the EE plan, but we now have the PP (picking plan :giggle) which requires you to pick on chocolate, crisps and takeaway ever day. Fruit and veg? You can forget them" :8855::8855:

I would love to lose a nice amount this week if i dont then i dont really no what to do? I deserve to lose at least 2lb i think but we will see, im sure you will have a great loss corky you are doing so well i really need to carch up im approx 17lb behind schedule!!! Xx

Oh don't worry about the schedule, If we don't lose 6 stone, we haven't failed :D Why put ourselves under pressure to keep up eh? Personally, I'd be happy to get past my 'go tits up' point and lose 4.5 stone :D Anything past 4, will be a massive achievement for me. 6 would be lovely, but I'd be just as happy with 4.5 :D

I agree, you do deserve a good loss Paula. I'm crossing everything that you get one this week too! :) xxx

ah thanks corky, iv never got past 2.5 stones at the moment i would be happy with just that lol!,
Im loving the sound of the PP plan unfortunately i have followed it for far too long!! im thinking 6 stones is the overall target but anything off is better i dont like being in the 15's i feel horrible and ill and achy and self conscious im much happier in the 13's even though thats still too much for me, we will see iv got the weekend to get through first lol fingers crossed for us both my lovely xxx

I start to feel comfy in the 15's :giggle: The very bottom end of the 15's is my 'tits up' zone :D lol I'm so predictable too.......I spend about 3 months playing with
5lb, where I go backwards and forwards between 15st 2lb and 14st 11lb.....and then I fall off the wagon :( LOL

Like you say, 6 stone is the overall target, but the 12 months time scale is not even a consideration for me :D As long as I get past 14st 11lb and continue downward, that's all I'm bothered about really. NOT GIVING IN! EVER! :8855:

We all have our own personal goals and milestones - that's what important.

Oooooo it's WI for me tomorrow :eek: I don't feel as though I've lost an ounce :eek: LOL

So, owt planned for this weekend?

ah im sure you have lost corky you have done too well not too .

iv got a fairly free weekend and im planning on having a real easy stress free weekend, i have had my B12 jab today (i have real low iron problems and have to have jabs and tablets for the rest of my life) so im hoping that i will start to feel a little better now, when it comes up to the time that i need it i get quite poorly. I also have thyroid issues so im hoping finally when they are all levelled off (they take me off the tablets then about a year later i have to go on them again!) then i will find it easier to lose the weight.

Sorry corky spilling out all that to you:bighug:what are you up to this weekend, good luck for wi tomorrow il log on and await the good news xxx

saturday 10th March
Red Day

HEXA1 - Milk HEXA2 - Cheese
HEXB1 - Roll HEXB2 - special k bar
syns 13
80.5/105

Breakfast
[COLOR=red[cuppa tea[/COLOR]
Special k bar

Lunch
Roll
Cheese
Ham
Tomato
S/cream(2)

Dinner
Chinese
Beef and mushroom (4.5)
Few chips(6.5)

Last edited:
Hi roziee, really??? I actually feel like for the first time im eating enough at each meal to get me round til the next meal time xx

paulabeard said:
Hi roziee, really??? I actually feel like for the first time im eating enough at each meal to get me round til the next meal time xx

I'm just greedy lol as long as you're not starving yourself it's fine hehe

Heehee no iv never had that problem lol xx

ah im sure you have lost corky you have done too well not too .

iv got a fairly free weekend and im planning on having a real easy stress free weekend, i have had my B12 jab today (i have real low iron problems and have to have jabs and tablets for the rest of my life) so im hoping that i will start to feel a little better now, when it comes up to the time that i need it i get quite poorly. I also have thyroid issues so im hoping finally when they are all levelled off (they take me off the tablets then about a year later i have to go on them again!) then i will find it easier to lose the weight.

Sorry corky spilling out all that to you:bighug:what are you up to this weekend, good luck for wi tomorrow il log on and await the good news xxx

Don't worry. Spill out all you want :D Tis how folks get to know each other :)

A friend of mine and her sister have the same trouble as you Paula - the iron thing (which has a name I can't think of atm :D) and thyroid issues, and they both find it very difficult to lose weight :( A bit like you, they have to fight for each pound! Tis a pain in the neck! At least that would explain why you seem to lose slowly :confused:

Not up to much this weekend, just a gathering with friends on Saturday night which will include booze :D So looking forward to having a drink! lol I'd love one tonight, but it's far to close to WI :eek: lol

Heehee no iv never had that problem lol xx

LOL Me neither!

Pernicious anemia!

Its a pain but could be worse !

Oohh at least its after wi lol u can have a great time then get back on it sunday xxx

That's it! Pernicious anemia! I was doing my own head in trying to remember it! lol

Yep I shall have a good time tonight :D No need to get back on it tomorrow though, because I won't be off it :D T'will all be within syns :D :innocent0002:

Have a good weekend Paula xxx

Even better have fun corky have a great weekend xx

Well stuck to the dinner i had planned :)

I need to just get through tomorrow then monday weigh in *fingers crossed*

xxx

Back