Lunch
ham&cheese sandwich(2)
quavers(4.5)

Dinner
chicken in garlic sauce(7.5)
chips(6.5)
kung po chicken(2)

Last edited:
Thanks corky i am really pleased with how this week has gone so fingers crossed xxx

How was last night? Did u have a good time xx

Well 1lb loss this week xx

Heres to another week!!

How was last night? Did u have a good time xx

Ooops missed this :eek: Aye, last night was a good laugh ta Paula :D Drank 48 syns and ate 5! lol

Well 1lb loss this week xx

Heres to another week!!

I really do think it was bad timing ya know. Tis fatal having a takeaway the night before WI. It seems to sit there holding loads of fluid even when it's within syns.

I'm betting you show a bigger loss next week, so be good again and prove me right! :8855:

Well done on losing another lump of lard :D xxx

Haha you are probably right, iv been feeling a bit rough lately iiv been back to docs today and they think my thyroids playing up again so if it is it doesnt really matter what i eat il lose and gain weight randomly until my thyroid levels out again. I hate feeling ill all the time , hopefully when i go back to docs thursday that can sort me out im going to be good this week again though xxx

What symptoms do you have with your thyroid troubles Paula? Just generally feeling I'll and lethargic?

Awwww sorry to hear you're feeling crappy Paula :bighug: Hope you get your pesky thyroid sorted out soon and start to feel better xxx

Theres lots but the main ones are diarrhoea and or constipation, shaky hands and legs, dizzyness, headaches, feeling sick, either freezing cold or burning up! Theres lots more but it generally makes me feel rotten put that with all my iron problems sometimes i have to force myself to get out of bed. But hey ho it flares up and then they get it back to normal snd im ok for a few months and then i start all over again, and so iv been told thats how it will be for the rest of my life, sometimes i cope with it and sometimes i feel sorry for myself lol!!! Xxx

paulabeard said:
Theres lots but the main ones are diarrhoea and or constipation, shaky hands and legs, dizzyness, headaches, feeling sick, either freezing cold or burning up! Theres lots more but it generally makes me feel rotten put that with all my iron problems sometimes i have to force myself to get out of bed. But hey ho it flares up and then they get it back to normal snd im ok for a few months and then i start all over again, and so iv been told thats how it will be for the rest of my life, sometimes i cope with it and sometimes i feel sorry for myself lol!!! Xxx

Aww I can imagine. Can medication not control the symptoms?

Corkscrew said:
Awwww sorry to hear you're feeling crappy Paula :bighug: Hope you get your pesky thyroid sorted out soon and start to feel better xxx

Thanks matey il be ok xxx

Yes medication has to be reviewed all the times because my levels jump about i can go from overactive to underactive then back to overactive in the space of 2 months so its forever changing xxx

Tuesday 13th March
Red day

Hexa1- milk hexa2- cheese
Hexb1- bread hexb2-pasta
Syns 7

Breakfast
Banana

Lunch
Ham & tomato sandwich(2)
Flump (1.5)

Dinner
Spag bol(3.5)
Salad

Last edited:
Marshmallows are fairly low syn :D Have you ever tried Pink and Whites? 2.5 syns each and they're quite big :D

Back