Paula's about time Diary!!

Flumps are nice bigger than a pink n white amd less syns but the plus side is that it comes wrapped individually so im not tempted to eat the whole bag xx

Are they bigger?? Really? :eek: It must be posh where you live if they come individually wrapped! :giggle:

I've only seen small ones :D

I want some now! lol

Wednesday 14th march
Red day

Hexa1- milk hexa2- cheese
Hexb1- bread hexb2-

Syns 7.5

Breakfast
Cereal - all bran

Lunch
Lettuce
Tomatoes
Sandwich(3)
Ww crisps(3.5)

Dinner
Carrots
Broccoli
Cauliflour
Pork chop
New potatoes
Gravy(1)

Last edited:
Corkscrew said:
Are they bigger?? Really? :eek: It must be posh where you live if they come individually wrapped! :giggle:

I've only seen small ones :D

I want some now! lol

Well i am rather posh dont ya know!!!! Lol NOT!!!! Xx

Yep i love them well worth 1.5 syns and they are only 10p!! Xx

Heehee, corky why was you up at 4.44?? Id have to sleep for a week getting up that early lol xx

I've been up since 4am Paula :D Woke up for a piddle, fancied a coffee, so I made one and stayed up! lol

I love getting up early, I get so much done before work :D I'll probs be in bed at 8.30 tonight though :giggle:

Ah bless ya id never make it till 8.30 lol xx

ok so today i had an accident with a big bag of maltesers :eek:

seeing as iv changed my weigh day to friday i am going to do my best tomorrow but start properly from friday.

Thursday 15th March
Red Day

HEXA1 - Cheese HEXA2 - Milk
HEXB1 - Bread HEXB2 - baked beans
Syns 7

Breakfast
banana
Green Tea - Orange & lotus flower!

Lunch
bacon
salad sandwich(2)
mullerlight
ww crinkle crisps(3.5)
green tea

Dinner
sausages (1.5)
baked beans
mushrooms
tomatoes
eggs
green tea

Just syn the Maltesers Paula :) ......unless it was a family bag! :8855:

Are you having a WI this Friday and going from there?? Good idea if you are :D

it was a family share bag!! and i did share but still had way too many, i like the green tea but i did post about it on the other thread, quite an unpleasant question lol.

After drinking it i had pure fat in my poo!! is that normal?? sorry i know thats gross.

Im not sure if thats the green tea, my IBS, my anemia or thyroid or maybe the maltesers coming out in force LMAO!!! xx

Well seems weird thinking tomorrow is weigh day but iv been good today so you never know id be happy with a STS xx

LMAO!! It was the Maltesers getting out........quick! :8855:

Aye, I started reading that post at work............while I was munching mi lunch :eek: I saw the word 'poo' and legged it! :8855: I wanted to enjoy mi grub! lol

Anyway, the green tea........its never had that effect on me, but Ive never eaten maltesers at the same time, so I dunno really :confused: lol

I shall be waiting to see what the scales say for you in the morning :D

Haha sorry i did warn it was a gross question, hope i didnt put u off ur lunch!!

Had call from doctor today bout some blood results ask her bout it she said prob more to do with ibs created by eating the maltesers!!!! Whoopsy

Wi in morn i let u no!!!!!!' how has your week been ?? Xx

Back