Paula's about time Diary!!

Thanks corky, i have to say its only early days but i do feel a bit better already xx

Hey Paula :)

Do you have access to the sw website? See if they have any GF products that are combined in the plan.. I'll check for u actually x

Thank you Roziee, im trying to have either bread or potatoes in a day rather than both but stick to lean meat fruits salad and veg instead, my stomach feels so settled already i havent felt this settled in a very very long time, im concentrating on eating right to make be heal quicker im hoping in the process to lose a little weight i will weigh in on a tuesday now as that was the day i started the gf diet , hope you are doing ok i feel like we havent chatted for ages xxx

paulabeard said:
Thank you Roziee, im trying to have either bread or potatoes in a day rather than both but stick to lean meat fruits salad and veg instead, my stomach feels so settled already i havent felt this settled in a very very long time, im concentrating on eating right to make be heal quicker im hoping in the process to lose a little weight i will weigh in on a tuesday now as that was the day i started the gf diet , hope you are doing ok i feel like we havent chatted for ages xxx

We haven't that's why :giggle:

Heal first, then weight loss- you will be in a better state mentally as well as physically that way x

Sounds like you're doing really wel Paula :) xxx

Thank you ladies i will weigh in tomorrow but have no idea what i will be cant even remember what i was the last time i weighed in so im just starting from scratch iv put my starting weight as 222lbs as thats what i think i was xxx

Back