paulas diary

Well done on the weight loss paula, fantastic :)

thanks everyone,i want to sell the house before we go but dont think thats gonna happen.Weve applied to remortgage just waiting to hear xx

:party0011::party0011::party0011: Woooohooooo well done you :party0011::party0011::party0011:
So pleased for you that's a fantastic loss, you go girl :party0049:
xx

hiya hunny hows u been ??

:talk017::wow::talk017:

Well Done Paula - 4.5 lbs!!!!!!!!! You have got the WW groove!!

Ax

My Oh his mum sold her house 2 months ago , but she took a big drop ... think it was 25,000 drop , they said do you want a quick sale , she took it , which really she only had it on the market a month , silly . shes just waiting now . Buyers of today they know its hard and they try to push you . Hope you get a sale soon Paula , how much are they now to where you want to be in Oz for a 3 bed , they are alot bigger there loads lol

The cheek! Some people have a brass neck! They are probably trying to take advantage of you - knowing that you want away to OZ. Hang in there mate.

HUGS

Ax

Hi Paula , really i think they get fed back from the EA on the seller , the buyer is sneaky by offering low... thinking lets see if we get it at that price . But alot of people are trying their luck , like with OH his mum , she should of hang tight . 45 drop , who do they think they are coming in at a silly price . Tell them i'll drop 45 pounds lol

christ 45k !!!! if they done that to me i would be giving it away

Back