• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Paw Ridge - no longer a Hex?

I finally ordered some of this on my online shopping (delivery tomorrow), and now I can't see it on the Hex list.

Does anyone know if its been removed - it was definately there yesterday because I checked I was ordering the right thing.

I wish they'd put them in some sort of order - it takes ages to go through the random list!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I have the new 2011 books and the small branded food book lists the healthy extras and its in there... ;)

infact I even think a honey flavoured one is mentioned...

sophie MK - do we get given the new books in class or do you have to buy them?
You have to buy the food directory and other book in group.
Each time a new Food Optimising book is released, you should be given the opportunity to buy one in group (last time they were £3) but you don't have to.

I bought the directory, the snacks book and the branded food book and paid £11.40 for all three.

You have to buy the food directory and other book in group.
Each time a new Food Optimising book is released, you should be given the opportunity to buy one in group (last time they were £3) but you don't have to.
£3 was the discounted price for the 2010 version of the food directory - it was reduced recently because the 2011 version was coming out soon.

I think the full price is around £6.99

28g Chocolate Ready Brek is a HEXB! :D
I'm sure it wasn't before?!?!? YUM!!!!

I can't see it - what day are you looking at (although I wouldn't have thought that would make any difference).

Still can't see PawRidge and can't see chocolate ready brek either, only the normal (I am in the diary page).

Lol its definitely there on all plans about 35 from the bottom 1 quaker paw ridge original oat sachet.

Cant see the chocolate ready brek though I can see 2 other entries for ready brek but not the choc one.

£3 was the discounted price for the 2010 version of the food directory - it was reduced recently because the 2011 version was coming out soon.

I think the full price is around £6.99
Nope, £3 was the price for the new Food Optimising book (the one you get when you join). I was talking about the beginning of last year when EE changed slightly with the superfree foods and B choice listings etc.

I'm sure some consultants reduce the food directory, however, this wasn't what I was referring to :)