Pregnancy Pebbles bikini body pregnancy diary!

Ah hun, how awful of your MIL to be spying on you and what you eat, she sounds horrible! Do you live with her?
I don't get on with my MIL or SIL's because I took their precious son away from them and I already had a child, omg how awful!! We now live about 50 miles away from them all and if we're unlucky we get to see them once a year! They don't make any effort with us and we make very little with them. Sometimes you just have to walk away, it's not worth arguing all the time, it just upsets you and will end up with you arguing with Jamie.

Anyway did you go to the pub yesterday? Did it make you feel better?
Hope you have a nice day planned today.xx

Ah hun, how awful of your MIL to be spying on you and what you eat, she sounds horrible! Do you live with her?
I don't get on with my MIL or SIL's because I took their precious son away from them and I already had a child, omg how awful!! We now live about 50 miles away from them all and if we're unlucky we get to see them once a year! They don't make any effort with us and we make very little with them. Sometimes you just have to walk away, it's not worth arguing all the time, it just upsets you and will end up with you arguing with Jamie.

Anyway did you go to the pub yesterday? Did it make you feel better?
Hope you have a nice day planned today.xx

I wish we could walk away and move as far away as possible. She is a witch! As bad as it sounds if just live to knock her out lol. Yeah I know what u mean, we never ever argue but if we bicker it's always over them. His sister is an absolute cow as well. We used to get on like a house on fire but the last few years she's just got so up her own arse I can't be asked with her.

Yes I did, I got very very drunk and was sick this morning cos I didn't eat anything all day lol.

I'm here again only had one drink and am going home very soon to get some dinner in me.

What did you do today? Xx

Ah hun,
Only just catching up on peoples diaries.
It sounds like your MIL and SIL is just like mine.
I'm glad you had a good afternoon in the pub, even if you did make yourself ill, it was probably the big blow out you needed!
I'm sure you said you were at the hospital today. I really hope that everything went as well as can be expected.xx

Hi Hun
It definately helped! I think it really has put me off for a while though, I dread to think what I would have been like after not drinking through pregnancy and breastfeeding! I'll definitely be cutting back on it from now on it's just not worth it.

I did go in yesterday. They said it all went well but I'm not totally convinced as the procedure only takes 10-15 mins and I was in theatre for 50 mins. They called me and the other lady (bless her heart she was amazing with me. As soon as Jamie and her husband had to leave she just grabbed me and said come on babes we will stick together and I swear I would have broke down if it was t for her) and they didn't even have our beds ready, then they nicked two beds and sorted our paperwork out and left us waiting up there outside. The other lady went in before me so must have been about 9:30 then I looked at the clock just as I was put out at 10:10 and come round at 11. I got back to Jamie at 12:40 and he was worried sick. They told him I'd only be gone for an hour and a half - an hour and 45 mins.

I'm not sure if by law they have to tell you if something was a struggle if they manage to sort it but me and the lady before me were in the same theatre and for me to be going in at 10:10 and her going in at 9:30 by the time she was put out it would be about 9:40-9:45. She was back down stairs at 10:45.

But I feel ok I guess I am glad it's over and we can move on. I am trying to discuss with Jamie what does he want to do next and he just said it's up to, whatever you want to do as the leaflet I got given said that ever couple is different and it's a joint decision. Some couple wait 3 months before trying again, some wait for a period and some try as soon as bleeding has stopped. But most drs will recommend waiting one cycle so it's easier to date the pregnancy.

God sorry that's so long!

But thank you, apart from when I come round I had to have morphine but since then it's not even been as bad as my usual period pains. I'm wondering if it will help that too cos my nan suffered a lot like me and they gave her a few d&cs to help the pain. But who knows! I've been quite lucky and I've not had any bleeding since leaving the hospital either so I'm not reminded when I go to the loo (tmi sorry)

Xx

Ah hun, I am pleased it went ok for you. I wouldn't worry about the time too much, it was probably just something silly like she was asleep quicker than you or the surgeon had to take a call or something so please don't worry.

I am glad it is now all over and you can get back on with things again. I wouldn't rush into it again, maybe give yourself a little time to think about what you want to do and get over what has just happened. Plus you have a holiday to look forward to now so maybe concentrate on that and also you'll be able to drink on holiday if your not pregnant :)

Anyway I'm sure whatever you decide it will be for the best.xx

Hi hun x gosh what an ordeal, sending u a virtual hug x
Glad ur getting through it, you sound like a v.strong person x take care hun x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hey chick maybe it was your recovery time? I stayed asleep a lot longer than most from the anaesthetic. So maybe it did only take 15 minutes? I'm sure legally they have to tell you as the girl before me had complications and they got her mum into the recovery room to explain what happened, I was being nosey think it was blood loss or something. Ask your doctor for the notes if you are concerned? Xx

Hey chick maybe it was your recovery time? I stayed asleep a lot longer than most from the anaesthetic. So maybe it did only take 15 minutes? I'm sure legally they have to tell you as the girl before me had complications and they got her mum into the recovery room to explain what happened, I was being nosey think it was blood loss or something. Ask your doctor for the notes if you are concerned? Xx

Yeah maybe, but I would have thought they would at least have told Jamie rather than have him sit there waiting. Being told I'll be gone only an hour and half or so and being gone 3 hours 40 mins. He was worried sick bless him and he's not a worrier at all xx

Hi hun x gosh what an ordeal, sending u a virtual hug x
Glad ur getting through it, you sound like a v.strong person x take care hun x L x

Sent from my ST23i using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thank you Hun

I wish I was! It didn't hit me until last night. I've been a blubbering mess ever since. I'm supposed to be going back to work tomorrow but I really really don't think I can face it! Xx

Yeah maybe, but I would have thought they would at least have told Jamie rather than have him sit there waiting. Being told I'll be gone only an hour and half or so and being gone 3 hours 40 mins. He was worried sick bless him and he's not a worrier at all xx

Yeh they left my OH waiting around 3 hours, not good for someone who hates hospitals!

And as for you feeling upset, you can do this everything will be ok, what's meant to be will be I always say & Don't let anyone try and tell you (MIL included) when you can and can't try again! I know some people who try again straight away and thats fine for them. I've waited 2 years and I'm still not ready to TTC again, so each individual is different :)

& never think you are alone we are all here to support you *hug* x x x

Yeh they left my OH waiting around 3 hours, not good for someone who hates hospitals!

And as for you feeling upset, you can do this everything will be ok, what's meant to be will be I always say & Don't let anyone try and tell you (MIL included) when you can and can't try again! I know some people who try again straight away and thats fine for them. I've waited 2 years and I'm still not ready to TTC again, so each individual is different :)

& never think you are alone we are all here to support you *hug* x x x

Thanks ladies. I've moved back over to my other diary. Lose weight to gain a bikini bod! May 2014. Xxx

Back