Pregnancy Pebbles bikini body pregnancy diary!

Only one more day hun. Keep positive and hopefully everything will be good. Are you back at work today?xx

I'm trying to :)
Yeah unfortunately, they're all gunna have the hump though cos I keep running off to the loo thinking I'm gunna throw up. I've been awake since 3:30 as well so I'm not with it at all today. Got 3 days off after today though

How are you? xx

I'm trying to :)
Yeah unfortunately, they're all gunna have the hump though cos I keep running off to the loo thinking I'm gunna throw up. I've been awake since 3:30 as well so I'm not with it at all today. Got 3 days off after today though

How are you? xx

Ah hun, get today over with then hopefully tomorrow will go well for you and you'll have a couple of days off to celebrate before you have to go back to work.

I'm good thanks. Just trying to exercise like mad to get my tummy in better shape for my holiday in 4 weeks time.xx

Ah hun, get today over with then hopefully tomorrow will go well for you and you'll have a couple of days off to celebrate before you have to go back to work.

I'm good thanks. Just trying to exercise like mad to get my tummy in better shape for my holiday in 4 weeks time.xx

Everyone's going on holiday so soon! I'm usually the first to go out of our group of friends and so far one is booked to go in 2 weeks and one in three weeks and I've still got 2 months!!! It's not fair lol. I wish I could take a tablet to make me sleep till the day in go lol xxx

Ah hun, 2 months will fly by. Where are you going?xx

Going to turkey for 10days. We went there for the day last year while we were staying in Rhodes and it was soooo hot, the beaches looked lovely and the shopping... WELL! I'm gunna have a field day lol. We're only half filling our suitcases on the way so we have plenty of room to come back with a load lol.

I can't wait for the excursions with the crystal clear waters, watching the turtles swim and they say u occasionally see dolphins and you have a BBQ on the boat and everything. I love things like that, we've only ever stayed at the pool the last few years we have been but I LOVE the beach and I've told him we are definitely spending time on the beach this year cos the water looks amazing.

Your going to Florida aren't you? Xx

I've been really crap at updating my food on here the last few days. Here's yesterday's food... As I said I had phoned in sick and felt so sick all day. It's strange but eating a fudge seemed to make me feel better :/

Red

Breakfast
50/50crusts away 2.5
Marg 1.0
Boiled egg F
Apple SF

Lunch
-

Dinner
chicken drumstick F
Boiled egg F
Pasta F
Lettuce SF
Red onion SF
Sweet corn SF
40g r.f cheddar HEx A
Coleslaw 5.0

Other
Sprite zero F
Fudge 5.5

Syns - 13.5
Calories - 1,010

I felt sick this morning, it was so weird, it wasn't i. My belly it was in the back of my throat if that makes sense? Any smell or me coughing seemed to make me gag. It was a horrible feeling. After breakfast it started to ease off a bit, I had a few sips of my friends coke as well, don't know if it was in my head or not but apparently it has a natural anti nausea in it and funnily enough when I'm hungover I drink flat coke and it helps with that too.

Anyway, here's today's foods, I may have a mini milk later tonight for 1.5 syns.

Extra Easy

Breakfast
Shreddies HEx B
Tsp sugar 2.0
125ml SS milk 1/2 HEx A
Clementine SF
Grapes SF

Lunch
Thick wm bread x 2 2 HEx B
Margarine 2.0
Mayo 2.0
Chicken F
Lettuce SF
Red onion SF
1/4 pkt crisps 1.0

Dinner
Pork loin F
Roast potatoes F
Swede SF
Sweetcorn SF
Carrots SF
Gravy 2.0
2 x Yorkshire puds 5.0

Other
Banana SF
Diet coke F

Syns - 14.0
Calories - 1,233

Thank you and congratulations! Do u know what your having? I have everything crossed all is ok but I can never help but think the worst. One more day to go... Xxx

Thank you :) I am having a little girl.. Good luck for tomorrow my thoughts will be with you xx

Going to turkey for 10days. We went there for the day last year while we were staying in Rhodes and it was soooo hot, the beaches looked lovely and the shopping... WELL! I'm gunna have a field day lol. We're only half filling our suitcases on the way so we have plenty of room to come back with a load lol.

I can't wait for the excursions with the crystal clear waters, watching the turtles swim and they say u occasionally see dolphins and you have a BBQ on the boat and everything. I love things like that, we've only ever stayed at the pool the last few years we have been but I LOVE the beach and I've told him we are definitely spending time on the beach this year cos the water looks amazing.

Your going to Florida aren't you? Xx

I've only been to turkey for the day as well, loved it, especially the shopping :)
You'll have a fab time.
Yes I'm going to Florida, can't wait. My little girl is getting so excited already and she has a countdown app on her Ipad, just to make her more excited :rolleyes:

Turkey is amazing hope you have a fab time :) my husband is Turkish so I go quite a lot!! Can't wait to take the baby there x

Thank you :) I am having a little girl.. Good luck for tomorrow my thoughts will be with you xx

Thank you Hun. I'll be sure to let you all know what's happening.
Aw how lovely, do u have a name yet? Xx

I've only been to turkey for the day as well, loved it, especially the shopping :)
You'll have a fab time.
Yes I'm going to Florida, can't wait. My little girl is getting so excited already and she has a countdown app on her Ipad, just to make her more excited :rolleyes:

Have you been before? We went for 3 weeks when I was 13 and didn't have time to do everything! Luckily we had my little sister who was only about 1 so we managed to jump the queues as we had to be in the baby waiting rooms do us kids got to go on all rides twice, once with my dad while my step mum had baby then second with her while my dad had her lol xx

Good luck for tomorrow, I really feel for you, the waiting game is hellish :( x

Thanks ladies. The support means a lot. I think if be going out of my mind if I couldn't rant and get advice and support from you

What a bloody terrible night I had last night! Tossing and turning all night then finally got into what felt like a deep sleep that must have been about 6:30am, I didn't even hear Jamie get up then his mate rung him about work at 7:45 and that was it then! But I'm in bed still, watching you've been framed cos it's bloody freezing and going to loo seems like a race against time lol. Had a sneaky weigh in this morning too and I've lost 1lb since Monday :) xx

Ah hun, you can always rant on here to us.xx
What time is your appointment?xx

Thank you lol. I just hate saying too much to Jamie cos I know he has stayed positive through the last 2 weeks, he keeps saying it will be fine, don't worry. I'm not sure if he actually believes that or whether he's just saying to make me feel better?

It's at 2, but last time my appointment was at 4:30 and I didn't get in till just gone 5. I wish I could have slept in this morning it would have made it go so much quicker! Xxx

Thank you lol. I just hate saying too much to Jamie cos I know he has stayed positive through the last 2 weeks, he keeps saying it will be fine, don't worry. I'm not sure if he actually believes that or whether he's just saying to make me feel better?

It's at 2, but last time my appointment was at 4:30 and I didn't get in till just gone 5. I wish I could have slept in this morning it would have made it go so much quicker! Xxx

Ah hun, not too much longer to go. Try and keep yourself busy and the time will hopefully pass a bit quicker. Is Jamie going with you?xx

Ah hun, not too much longer to go. Try and keep yourself busy and the time will hopefully pass a bit quicker. Is Jamie going with you?xx

Yeah I told him if you don't take the day off to come I'll be packing my bags!
He went out to do a private job early, come back and moaned at me for having a bacon sandwich without him (I was starving and started to feel sick so I thought sod it) lol now he's gone to get his hair cut.

How's your day going? Xx

Back