Pregnancy Pebbles bikini body pregnancy diary!

Yeah I told him if you don't take the day off to come I'll be packing my bags!
He went out to do a private job early, come back and moaned at me for having a bacon sandwich without him (I was starving and started to feel sick so I thought sod it) lol now he's gone to get his hair cut.

How's your day going? Xx

Not long to go now, it's getting closer, the waiting is nearly over.
Glad Jamie is going with you.xx

My day just kind of went from good to amazingly bad! We've recently fitted our new kitchen and we've got a big pantry cupboard. And it just decided to fall over, on it's own and for no reason :eek: So I just spent the last hour an half picking up all the food off the floor and clearing up smashed jars etc because everything came crashing out of it :( Anyway it's sorted now but we need to get a new cupboard as it has snapped the legs and damaged the door.
Other than that I'm fine, lol!!xx

Eeeek hopefully right this second they are doing your scan and telling you the good news. Can't wait to hear your news hun I have everything crossed xx

It was bad news I'm afraid. I may not be on in a while. I have to think about my options and decide what route is best for me.

Thank you for your support xx

I’m so so sorry hun :( we are all here for you whenever you need us xx

I'm so sorry to hear that :( thinking of you and as others have said everyone is here when your ready to come back x

Hi ladies thank you for being here. Just thought if update you all...
When I had the scan the sonnographer said that the sac had grown but there was still nothing inside it and by now they always expect to be able to see something. I was told I have a blighted ovum (which is what I expected). I have three choices
1. Let nature take its course but this could take a very long time
2. Have a tablet then be admitted to hospital for an overnight stay and be "induced" but this could be VERY painful as it is essentially going through labour
3. Have a d&c but this carries risks

I had chose to have the d&c as it is the one that can be done sooner (Monday) I have got to go in tomorrow to have a chat with the dr and if I chose not to go down that route I can have the tablet on Tuesday and go in on Thursday x

I had to have a d+c and although mentally painful I'm glad I chose that option as it was over quickly and relatively pain free after the first day :( here if you need to talk x

Ah hun, I am so sorry. I'm am sure you will make the right choice.
I am pleased to see you back on here, we are all here for you if you need us and please feel free to message me if you want to chat.
Stay strong hun.xx

Thank you.

How have you been? Xxx

I had to have a d+c and although mentally painful I'm glad I chose that option as it was over quickly and relatively pain free after the first day :( here if you need to talk x

That's what my mum said as I did initially say I wanted the tablet as I had several operations as a kid and I'm petrified of hospitals!
I have my appointment at 1:30 anyway and I have a hell of a lot of questions for him. The nurse said I should expect to be in there for an hour or so :/ x

Plus you don't 'see' anything. I was petrified that with tablet I would have to see it come out :( so I know how you are feeling :( ask all the questions you can and take your time to make your decision x

Hiya. I'm ok thank you. Well, as good as I can be. Went in today and had bloods taken and some swabs (not sure what for) I am going in for the surgery first thing Monday morning. In a way I want it done ASAP so we can move forward.
Thanks again for the support you have all been so great xxx

Hiya. I'm ok thank you. Well, as good as I can be. Went in today and had bloods taken and some swabs (not sure what for) I am going in for the surgery first thing Monday morning. In a way I want it done ASAP so we can move forward.
Thanks again for the support you have all been so great xxx

Ah Hun, I know what you mean getting it done quickly, closure can sometimes be a good thing, no matter how much you don't want it.
I'm always here for you Hun. I hope you have an okish weekend.xx

Ah Hun, I know what you mean getting it done quickly, closure can sometimes be a good thing, no matter how much you don't want it.
I'm always here for you Hun. I hope you have an okish weekend.xx

Yeah I agree. I feel guilty for thinking I want it gone but in a way it can't move on until it is if you know what I mean.
It's funny cos for a second sometimes I think everything's ok, last night we had ham egg n chips for dinner n I said to Jamie don't forget to make sure my eggs are well done. Then I was like no, never mind :/
It's so strange.
I might pop out to the pub for an hour or so this afternoon if I feel up to it. May help take my mind off things

Enjoy your weekend xxx

Yeah I agree. I feel guilty for thinking I want it gone but in a way it can't move on until it is if you know what I mean.
It's funny cos for a second sometimes I think everything's ok, last night we had ham egg n chips for dinner n I said to Jamie don't forget to make sure my eggs are well done. Then I was like no, never mind :/
It's so strange.
I might pop out to the pub for an hour or so this afternoon if I feel up to it. May help take my mind off things

Enjoy your weekend xxx

Ah hun it is only natural to feel like that.
I think an afternoon out at the pub is a great idea, try and take your mind off it.
Have a nice time.xx

Whilst sitting here bored watching crappy daytime tv I realised that my belly has gone a little "splodge" again, probably due to my laziness since finding out so I have decided to start my excercises again. Going to try my best to get back to the gym as much as I can as well to see if I can boost my weight loss a bit more. If the weather stays as nice as it has been I might even walk home from work. All this has made me even more determined to prove everyone wrong and have as good of a body as I can for my holiday.

Had a bit of a ding dong with the MIL.earlier as she accused me of hiding sweets in the bedroom and all she has done the last few days is piss me off so I just lost it and said actually if you had been nosey properly you would have see. That they are Easter eggs for the kids! She then replied "I was only joking, you do realise that I'm going to be a nagging nan and make sure you look after yourself from now on" and I just said well at the moment you aren't going to be a nan, and I have been looking after myself, we eat better and I've lost nearly 1st now so there really is no need to keep spying on me!
Then we had a bicker about folic acid as she thinks it benefits me to take it and does wonders for the woman's body (when even the dr told me it won't make any difference to me it's for the baby) and was emplying that I don't know what it was for and that I've only been taking it since I found out so I tossed her the pot, said the pot contains 180 tablets and there's about 30 left so you tell me how the numbers match up if I've only been taking them the last 5 weeks?!

Let's just say she wasn't impressed!
I knew we shouldn't have told her, she told Jamie's sister when I made it very very clear that I didn't want any of the family knowing and then I got a text from a girl at work asking me why I went to the hospital so when I'm on my own with her I'm going to be having words and telling her in a not a Very nice way that she will not be finding out anything next time until I want everyone to know as none of their messed up family can be trusted!

Ah sorry for the rant but I feel better now lol xxx

I hear you! mILs can be the worst! Mine told everyone about what happened to me and I hated it she claimed she had to do it because everyone wondered why I didn't like being around my SILs new baby. She could have told them anything. I was so annoyed! It can be too hard to bite your tongue sometimes :( xx

I hear you! mILs can be the worst! Mine told everyone about what happened to me and I hated it she claimed she had to do it because everyone wondered why I didn't like being around my SILs new baby. She could have told them anything. I was so annoyed! It can be too hard to bite your tongue sometimes :( xx

The thing that gets to me is the fact that telling her not to tell anyone shows that we put trust in her to tell her in the first place. Then I hear that she told his sister n last night I said she don't wanna tell anyone else cos I'll be having words with her n she turned round and said oh well she will obviously tell Nikki (his other sister) and I said well to be honest it's none of their business and they have no right even asking you about it let alone telling every other person in the family about it! Then I had got my back up so I just said to Jamie well it just proves that none of your family can be trusted so no one will be finding out next time until I decide I want everyone to know. She was sitting on the next sofa so I'm sure she has got the picture by now! Xx

Back