Peeved off

Joanne24

Restarting!
So I've had a cry, a roll n chips WITH butter and a dozen mint matchmakers. Makes me feel slightly better and guess what ladies? I've lost 1.5 stone and I'll lose another 1.5 stone. I needed to rant :)

Last edited:
I also had a rant this week but try to rant without sabbotaging your fantastic weight loss. Remember you are loosing for you not the consultants. Their policy is to weigh only once in the period between Monday to Sunday. So i guess they are saying it is not an accurate weekly weighing. make sure you get your info sent to head office for your official letter telling you when you will be able to claim your free week. Pat on the back for getting your club 10 and yes it's amazing how important those little stickers are

I know, feel a bit crap now because of the syns ive had today but its not out the window, I am well within my syns. Draw a line under it and keep going, no one is getting my stickers back! :)

i had realised ,same as brightonrosie, that it was probably because it hadnt been a full week between weigh ins but i still think that you wwere treated very shabbily and i dont blame you for being upset!!

Yeah more stickers, cool babes, well done to you.

Why don't you ring your consultant up and tell her you have just eaten a chip batch with butter and matchmakers because of how she made you feel, and see how she feels then. They must be made to realise the implication of what they say to people and I think this is just what you need to do to bring the point home. If no one ever makes them realise then things like this will just go on and on. Good luck my love, but please ring her.

Well done on your fabulous loss. You claim your stickers - their yours fair and square.

And what is it with our consultants? I seem to hear more info on bad ones than good (I suppose that's the case with most things); but we pay big bucks for this "service" and they should make us feel like we have all the support we need.

Hugs
Jacqui

What! I can't believe she spoke to you like that.
Think you need to report her. -in all seriousness.

Congratulations, you'v done well.. and just as you'v said.. with or without her you'l double that. ooo you should be soo proud!!! xx

Thanks everyone, Im feeling better. Going to chat with her next week.

My friend and I have been going to SW together since January and we had a replacement consultant (original person was moved to another area) who wasn't very good. She insulted my friend in front of everyone and made my friend cry all the way home. The next day, my friend called SW headquarters to complain about the consultant and we moved to another SW location and now have a fab woman in charge who is positive and supportive and makes everyone feel good about themselves.
So, maybe you should call SW headquarters and complain!

Back