PeggyBlue's Diary - a little bit about me ....hopes, plans and dreams

I was in hospital all day yesterday.... All tests clear....banging head still but easing off slightly. I must have banged my head on the bath!!! Don't remember it???

I have been eating for 2 days now and a week seems ridiculous when I'm starting to feel better. So I've decided to get back on it tomorrow morning. Eating food isn't all it is cracked up to be....so don't be tempted girls. I expect I will have 3 hard days to get back into the swing but really would love to lose 2/3pounds despite the hiccup as then I would be in the 15s. How good would that be???

I'm going to get out of bed now and clean my house before my youngest comes home from school :)

See you tomorrow girls.

it wasnt a 24 hr bug you picked up? ...do you think it was due to getting up too quickly in the morning...i know it can take a minute or two to accalamise yourself after your heads stopped spinning lol glad your feeling better now though, poor you
h x

Woohoo glad to have you back Peggy xx

May have been. It would have been ok if I didn't knock myself out. I look like a battered wife - left hand side of my face is sooooo sore

Day 24... Up early and bored....

Shall we have a cleaning marathon?! This diet should come with a "Will like to clean" warning lol

Don't let the boredom get to you Peggy!! There was a forum on here with suggestions of what to do! Things like sort your wardrobe! Try clothes on! Get a bath! Take a walk! I have pamper days! X

House spotless lol

Bought a water filter which is encouraging me to drink more. Feel better for it. Think I was dehydrated before. Only one shake down struggling to face my lunchtime one for some reason.

Daisy I started that chat on what to do if your bored and still struggled today. Did my hair and cleaned so got to 2pm but still can't lift this feeling of boredom. Can't explain y either.

Daisy I started that chat on what to do if your bored and still struggled today. Did my hair and cleaned so got to 2pm but still can't lift this feeling of boredom. Can't explain y either.

It's probably just a down day! I read my old diary on here and my god what an emotional rollercoaster! Have an early night and hopefully wake up a bit more positive in the morning! X

Going for the whole pampering thing again tonight - bath, wash hair, facial and moisturise moisturise moisturise.... Watching Eastenders first though!!! Maybe even do a fake tan... My holiday tan is fading...... Just think the next time I'm on holiday I will be slim and looking HOT.... Not that Im boasting or anything lol

Oh and day 25 was good. Several people in work have mentioned my weightloss. It's weird as I haven't told anyone about lipotrim. One girl said - "are you eating?". I feel a bit under pressure as I don't want to talk about lipotrim but everyone is watching me after my trip to the hospital. :-(. Any suggestions what I should do??

Back