PEGGY's MINI-GOAL

My first weigh in is this Thursday coming :D
I dont really know what to expect as a weight loss having never done this before! I also go to the gym 4 times a week and Ive read somewhere that this can effect weightloss so I'm worried I'll only lose like 2 pounds!!!!!!!! lol xxx

My first weigh in is this Thursday coming :D
I dont really know what to expect as a weight loss having never done this before! I also go to the gym 4 times a week and Ive read somewhere that this can effect weightloss so I'm worried I'll only lose like 2 pounds!!!!!!!! lol xxx

ohhhhh now 4 on the thursday weigh in....Peggy, Teddybear, Ashley and Me!

I have no idea about how working out in the gym affects the weight lost, i did nothing before and going to wait til i have 2 weeks done and will start with gentle walking....i'd say if i even when through the doors of a gym now, i'd collapse :(

I had my first weigh in for the mini goal today! 3lbs off so 11 to go! Xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 via the MiniMins.com mobile app.

Stop showing off Kayroo. ;-). Only jesting. I just want to get that stone off before ye all... Bit of competition doesn't harm anyone. Well done on the 3.

someone needs to keep track!!

Kayroo -3
Rest of us ........... tbd lol

Sinead you r the official tracker ... U seem to know what u r doing :). This is a flipping serious mini goal. It stopped me eating a chip when I was dragged to burger king with my bf and 3 kids.

yayyyyyyyyyyyy! peggy well done xx

Good luck ladies!! You can smash this! X

You in on it too Daisey? x

i will reread the pages tonight and come up with all the names :)

Peggy (Thursday)
Natty (Monday)
Kayroo (Saturday) -3
Daisey (Thursday??)
Sinead (Thursday)
TeddyBear (Thursday)

GOAL = 1 stone.......by 26th September (weigh in date for the thursdays)

That sound ok to you ladies?!

Last edited:
The more the merrier :). Thanks for the cheer I deserved that... They all ate loads and my 6 year old waved a chip under my nose lol

Can I join in too please :) I'm 12.2 now having lost 6lbs in my first week. So 11.2 by 26th sounds amazing xx

Can I join in too please :) I'm 12.2 now having lost 6lbs in my first week. So 11.2 by 26th sounds amazing xx

Of course you can :) a stone gone sounds lovely to me too!! :)

What day is your weigh in day FatGirlSlim? Won't be long til we are shortening your name to just GirlSlim :)

PEGGY'S GANG!!

Peggy (Thursday)
Natty (Monday)
Kayroo (Saturday) -3
Daisey (Thursday/Friday)
Sinead (Thursday)
TeddyBear (Thursday)
FatGirlSlim (Monday)

GOAL = 1 stone.......by 26th September (weigh in date for the Thursdays)(or Friday 27th,depends on Daisey's work)

Last edited:
Hi Sinead, thanks :) girlslim sounds good to me!! My weigh in day is Mondays but I don't mind giving my result on a Thursday so I'm the same as everyone else in the group? X

Hi Sinead, thanks :) girlslim sounds good to me!! My weigh in day is Mondays but I don't mind giving my result on a Thursday so I'm the same as everyone else in the group? X

nope :) will work out fine :) and Good Luck tomorrow xx

Peggy (Thursday)
Natty (Monday)
Kayroo (Saturday) -3
Daisey (Thursday??)
Sinead (Thursday)
TeddyBear (Thursday)

GOAL = 1 stone.......by 26th September (weigh in date for the thursdays)

That sound ok to you ladies?!

Hi Sinead mine is going to be Thursday or Friday depending on work!

Back