PEGGY's MINI-GOAL

I hope so Sinead as I still want to win!!!! Lol

Does it count if ur eating in ur dreams?

lol Peggy....wouldn't it be great if we could lol

I often feel like I havent lost weight during the week, believe it or not those are the weeks I loose more than usual! Hope that you are surprised when you hit the scales on thursday! :) xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 via the MiniMins.com mobile app.

Thanks kayroo :) will be interesting to see tomorrow :) x

Thanks Daisey :) xx god, i hope i lose something, certainly isn't like last week when i knew i was down......but if doing it 100% i have to have lost something lol

Good Luck Peggy xx

You will be back before than ever soon xx

PEGGY'S GANG!!

Peggy (Thursday) -5
Natty (Monday) -6
Kayroo (Saturday) -3
Daisey (Thursday/Friday)
Sinead (Thursday) -4
TeddyBear (Thursday) -6
FatGirlSlim (Monday)

GOAL = 1 stone.......by 26th September (weigh in date for the Thursdays)(or Friday 27th,depends on Daisey's work)

What do the rest of you girls think? should we wait a week for Peggy to get back on 100% as she is the one who started this challenge? xx

I think thats up to peggy! I may be dropping out early too due to the extra hairloss I've had over the last few weeks :( not sure what to do yet but considering it before it gets too noticeable.

You have all done so well this week!! Xxx

count me in too :) weigh in monday for me

h x

Yay H!! X

Oh my goodness girls - no way r u waiting for me...sweet suggestion though :). You all make me smile. As for me I was in hospital yesterday but all fine and I've had a day off work today to chill but I'm feeling better and I'm back to lipotrim tomorrow morning.... Being off it was odd....I didn't really want to eat as I want to get in the 15s for next week but had fruit, salad and a few nuts. Will have a dinner tonight and start tomorrow again. Will weigh in on Saturday next week instead of Thursday. Still up for getting this stone off!!!!! Ye-ha!!!

Yay!!!

PEGGY'S GANG!!

Peggy (Thursday) -5
Natty (Monday) -6
Kayroo (Saturday) -3
Daisey (Thursday/Friday) -12
Sinead (Thursday) -4
TeddyBear (Thursday) -6
FatGirlSlim (Monday)
Harriet (Monday)

GOAL = 1 stone.......by 26th September (weigh in date for the Thursdays)(or Friday 27th,depends on Daisey's work)

Last edited:
Back