PEGGY's MINI-GOAL

Not sure I'll get to 1st by the 26th but I dont think I'll be that far off! Gotta love a bit of competiton :) xx

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 via the MiniMins.com mobile app.

I think the idea of the competition is great......more the motivation of it than the actual getting there....but the getting there is great too!!

Haha ok. And ye can all keep going til ye get to 4stone weigh to help me in the end :p

NATTY THAT IS SO COOL. (she says with a tone of jealousy and a big tut!)
Big loss - looks like u r in the lead!!!

The day I'm having must mean loads of fat is coming off my body. I reckon I will have a high loss too. (she says positively)
MY TOM better not slow the weight loss down :)). You see I still want to win ;-). Loving the competitive side coming out.

The good thing about this is we will all be winners as we will all be thinner than what we were at the beginning of september and that is just fabulous :)

PEGGY'S GANG!!

Peggy (Thursday)
Natty (Monday) -6
Kayroo (Saturday) -3
Daisey (Thursday/Friday)
Sinead (Thursday)
TeddyBear (Thursday)
FatGirlSlim (Monday)

GOAL = 1 stone.......by 26th September (weigh in date for the Thursdays)(or Friday 27th,depends on Daisey's work)

me either......we will have a tally for week 1 then, depending on Daisey's work!

Fantastic Sinead! Im so excited! If its Friday then it will be at half 8 in the morning so I will message on here right away! Xx

hehehe, i am in work til 3.30 but will if you near a computer you can c&p and update it.

I am so looking forward to seeing all the weight losses by the weekend!! xx

hehehe, i am in work til 3.30 but will if you near a computer you can c&p and update it.

I am so looking forward to seeing all the weight losses by the weekend!! xx

I am!!!! It's actually quite fun for a bit of friendly competition! I would be so happy if I shifted a stone!! And even more so if we all did!!! X

I am!!!! It's actually quite fun for a bit of friendly competition! I would be so happy if I shifted a stone!! And even more so if we all did!!! X

omg me too!! and the thought of it keeps me going! x

Hope you are feeling better today Peggy x

yeah i agree with you both :)

Think you are all safe from me this month..............i am still doing 100% but don't feel like i lost anything this week.......will know more on Thursday tho

Back