Penny's 3 Peaks Challenge - 98lbs to lose by June

fittp00

Penny
Hi all. This is Day 1 of my Exante diet. I've just had my banana shake with a couple of teaspoons of decaf coffee.

My starting weight is 16st 4lbs (104kgs) :eek: on a 5ft 2in frame. I have spent the last 43 years without ever being a health BMI. Now's the time.

I have a very supportive partner who will appreciate me not eating and cooking him delicious meals which he says have helped him gain 3 stone since we met :eek:. So with Exante I am hoping to benefit him too.

I need to lose weight before undertaking the Three Peaks Challenge in June. The challenge involves climbing the three highest peaks in the UK, Ben Nevis, Scafell and Snowdon in 24 hours. I am raising money for the mental health charity Mind. Due to a thyroid condition I suffered from some depression. Whilst it was easily rectified I know many people suffer from depression that is not so easily resolved.

I have done vlcds before, Lightlife and Cambridge, but failed. LL was too restrictive as I had to attend weekly counselling sessions, which was virtually impossible when you travel as much as I do for my job. My thyroid issue recurred and following radioiodine treatment I attempted Cambridge. Unfortunately I didn't get much inspiration from the consultant. Fortunately I found Exante and am really excited with the flexibility (and the price).

I am making the following pledges to myself:
- I am going to consume only my three Exante packs each day.
- I am going to drink at least 3 litres of water each day.
- I am going to go to the gym each day, even if it is only to spend 20 minutes on the treadmill.
- I will keep reading other's inspiring stories in the hope that in a few weeks I can report some positive results and inspire some newbies too.

- I will not get mad with myself if I am not perfect. One step at a time.

Yay, go Penny! You sound so motivated and ready to do this, you will have the weight off in no time.

Climbing Mt Snowdon is something I would love to do, when the time comes for you to do the challenge please let us know all about it.
You are raising money for a brilliant charity :)

Hi good luck on your journey we are sim stats lm starting back today 16.4 3/4 and only 5ft so hopfully we can help motivate each other. I would love todo a 3k run ( havnt told anyone else that as they would laugh) lm one shake down and half a bar but only 1 ltr of water so far so must get drinking. Bfn keep glugin that water in the words of nt the more you drink the more you shrink.

Thanks guys. Would love to buddy up and keep each other motivated.

Back