Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Penny's Weight Loss!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by Caloriefree, 9 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Caloriefree

Caloriefree Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.76%)
    Diet:
    My own
    Well I am 22yrs old (just turned) I am married to my wonderful husband Zach for a year feb 20th. And we have a 10 month old little girl named Reese the light of our hearts. I have always been a little overweight because i never learned how to eat right and was never active when i was younger. And i got down to my almost perfect size back right before i met my hubby. And then got preggo and gained everything back. Its been 10 months and im sick of it! Hubby is taking a job Pipelining and me and reese will be traveling all over the usa with him..So that means Beaches ect...So i must lose the weight now! Im thinking 170lbs will be enough but im also thinking 160lbs might be right. But i'll see when i get there! I am currently 204lbs, so ive got a ways to go! Wish me luck! Will post atleast once a day.
    ===============================

My diet will be
    Drinking a slim fast for breakfast. Having a low cal -300 cal lunch. snack -150 cals dinner -500 cals, snack -100, and then i have a glass of chocolate milk before bed every night 140 cals..That is what i am sticking to. Cut out sweets completely. And will only drink water, milk, and maybe some juice sometimes but i really dont like that so probably not often.

Exercise will be 1.5miles running atleast 4 times a week, And will be using my wii fit to play the boxing "which gets me winded" a little bit of yoga, lots of stretching, and little exercises throughout the day when i think of it.

Friday 4th 2009 - My first day on my diet.
    209lbs

Today is Tuesday 8th 2009 and i weigh 204lbs! Ive lost 5lbs in 4 days sticking to my diet with no cheats what so ever! and sore as can be! lol

Thanks for reading will update with more detailed info now that i have started!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Caloriefree

Caloriefree Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.76%)
    Diet:
    My own
    Woke up this morning to discover i have lost another 1.1lbs! woot. Had my slim fast for breakfast. Going to the food store today to get more fruits and veggies so im excited maybe i will try something new!

4. John_T

John_T Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st10lb
    Lost(%):
    5st10lb(27.4%)
    Diet:
    Weight To Go
    Good luck Penny :)

I think you misunderstand; her username is not the diet!!

5. Caloriefree

Caloriefree Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st3lb(1.76%)
    Diet:
    My own
    haha thank you! Wow havent updated in awhile..i am now 20lbs lighter than when i made this thread..Counting in at 184lbs now! Pink nobody mentioned anything about not having enough cals?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.