Penny's Weight Loss!

Caloriefree

Well I am 22yrs old (just turned) I am married to my wonderful husband Zach for a year feb 20th. And we have a 10 month old little girl named Reese the light of our hearts. I have always been a little overweight because i never learned how to eat right and was never active when i was younger. And i got down to my almost perfect size back right before i met my hubby. And then got preggo and gained everything back. Its been 10 months and im sick of it! Hubby is taking a job Pipelining and me and reese will be traveling all over the usa with him..So that means Beaches ect...So i must lose the weight now! Im thinking 170lbs will be enough but im also thinking 160lbs might be right. But i'll see when i get there! I am currently 204lbs, so ive got a ways to go! Wish me luck! Will post atleast once a day.
===============================

My diet will be
Drinking a slim fast for breakfast. Having a low cal -300 cal lunch. snack -150 cals dinner -500 cals, snack -100, and then i have a glass of chocolate milk before bed every night 140 cals..That is what i am sticking to. Cut out sweets completely. And will only drink water, milk, and maybe some juice sometimes but i really dont like that so probably not often.

Exercise will be 1.5miles running atleast 4 times a week, And will be using my wii fit to play the boxing "which gets me winded" a little bit of yoga, lots of stretching, and little exercises throughout the day when i think of it.

Friday 4th 2009 - My first day on my diet.
209lbs

Today is Tuesday 8th 2009 and i weigh 204lbs! Ive lost 5lbs in 4 days sticking to my diet with no cheats what so ever! and sore as can be! lol

Thanks for reading will update with more detailed info now that i have started!

Woke up this morning to discover i have lost another 1.1lbs! woot. Had my slim fast for breakfast. Going to the food store today to get more fruits and veggies so im excited maybe i will try something new!

Good luck Penny :)

Our body needs certain amount of calorie in order to function well. Eliminating calorie to you're diet is not a smart thing to do.

I think you misunderstand; her username is not the diet!!

haha thank you! Wow havent updated in awhile..i am now 20lbs lighter than when i made this thread..Counting in at 184lbs now! Pink nobody mentioned anything about not having enough cals?

Back