People starting LL in March...

:D :D :D :D Excellent Wendy, well done :D

That is brilliant Wendy - well done :) Bet that's made your weekend!

Cath

Well done Steph :clap: , Wendy :clap: , and Samantha :clap: for all of the weight lost. That's such an incredible amount in 4 days :wow: :wow: :wow:. Cath forgive me, I can see you are 9Ibs down too, when was your weigh in? Congrats too :clap:

Well day 4 for me is Monday, so will see if I can also pop in. I was told I could have one bar a day and took 7.

I've also felt cold and a bit sleepy but headache is not so bad. Also seems a bit easier to get through the water.

How are we all this fine evening? :)

I've also felt cold and a bit sleepy but headache is not so bad. Also seems a bit easier to get through the water.

How are we all this fine evening? :)

I've been feeling cold too, I had a headache this morning but I've been feeling great this afternoon. This is the best I've felt since Wednesday and I've had a lot more energy today, managed to get some jobs done around the house :)

Our LLC let us have some of the bars today so I got some toffee ones and while they don't taste great it was so good to just be able to eat something :)

I'm feeling much positive today than I was yesterday.

Thanks SoonBeSlim - my weigh in was on Wednesday ... am now looking forward to this Wednesday - can't believe it's been 10 days already. Good luck for your pop in tomorrow = let us know how you get on.

I've been feeling the cold all the time too ... I'm a pyjama sloucher of an evening after my shower and have been making use of a towelling dressing gown that I've never worn in the 2 years I've had it ... It's not been off me for the last week :) I missed out on the headache thankfully.

Cath

I'm feeling ok :) Really pleased to have lost 8lb's already :D I pee'd on the wee stick and it went pink, so now in ketosis, which is good. Everyone else in my group lost 7lb's and 8lb's, so its nice that we're all off to a good start - and of course my long distance group mate Stepharkneee :D

I made the chocolate muffin just now but it wasn't very nice. Might try again another day with more sweetner or try and make the cookie instead.

We aren't getting our bars until Wednesday, so it seems that some of the LLC's do things differently :rolleyes:

Still have a headache though and having TOTM tummy ache, but its all good otherwise :D

Good luck for tomorrow Soonbe ;)

Thanks Wendy,

Will keep ou posted :scale:

:wow:Well done Wendy and Cath, an excellent weight loss for you both :clap:

Good Luck SoonB for your weigh in today, I'm sure you will have a great weight loss also.

Sam :)

Evening Ladies,

I can report that I have lost 6Ibs on my Day 4 pop in. :scale:

I also weed on the stick to reveal I am in ketosis.

He He, let the good times roll. :bliss:

However, I have just off loaded on my BLOG because I felt dissapointed with that amount. I know deep down it's a great loss, but hey I would't be here if my dieting brian was able to fire on all cylinders!

Is everybody else well? Do we continue to write on this thread or are we meant to start another?

Sam

Congratulations SoonB :clap::bliss:. That is a great loss. :):):)

Sam, you can't be disappointed with 6lb in 4 days - that is brilliant --- well done :) Keep doing what you're doing and the weight will be soon gone :D

Cath

Well done Soonb :clap: :clap: :clap: That is a fantastic lost :D

Starting on Wednesday!

Hi Guys I am due to start LL on Wednesday, I having been reading these posts and getting a lot of encouragment from them so thank you, I hope to be able to get my support and advice from you guys so will look forward to getting to know you all and keeping you informed on my weight loss.
Nic X

:sigh: Thanks everybody for the support,

I am now able to be pleased about my loss. However will of course cross my fingers for more on Thursday Night Weigh!

I am starting to loose track ... What day do you all get weighed? :scale: (I just love these little pictures).

Have to say it has really helped me tonight posting to you all and rambling out my feelings in the BLOG. I believe had I not done it, I may of been looking at a very different picture :break_diet:

thanks Again

Hi Nic

Nice to 'meet' you and good luck for Wednesday. Keep us posted on how you're losing and join in with all the posts, you'll learn loads by looking over past threads too.

Cath

Welcome

:clap: Hi Nic,

Good Luck for Wednesday. Are you excited or nervous. I felt both and felt like a week took ages form the introduction session I attended!

:)

Keep logging on and looking at the BLOGS. It really does help you through

Hi Nic,

Welcome, I am in my first week and have found this forum so motivational. Good Luck for Wednesday. I was quite nervous at my first meeting as I didn't know what to expect but was soon put at ease as there are some lovely ladies in my group.

Keep us posted on how it goes on Wednesday! :)

Hi everyone, had my second weigh-in last night and can report another 6lb off, taking me to 12lb in 2 weeks. Can't quite believe it!! :D

Welcome Nic & good luck for today - let us know how it goes!!

Back