People starting LL in March...

Well done Oiseau thats a great loss :)

Had my first 'official' weigh in last night and I lost 10lbs. :):bliss:

Fantastic! :D Way to go Sam :vibes:

Hi hopefilly & welcome! Hope your first day is going well - know all the loo-stops are a nightmare at first but they do become less frequent as your body adjusts to all that lovely water!! ;)

Well done Oiseau thats a great loss :)

Had my first 'official' weigh in last night and I lost 10lbs. :)

Wow that's fab :bliss:

Had my week one weigh in tonight, I've only lost a pound since my stop in :confused: but it's a 9lb total for the week so I'm happy with that :)

Steph that's brilliant - well done.

I lost 9lb in my first week and tonight I've had my 2nd week weigh in and lost 7lb so that's 1st 2lb gone in 2 weeks ... I'm overjoyed :bliss:

Cath

Hi All, and Welcome Hopefilly :wavey: ,

Hope day one has been a good one, although with many trips to the loo as Oiseau has said!

Well Done Ms. OXO at the fab weight loss. You are really on your way :wow:

How are you getting on in week one Nic & Sam? Have you managed to pass the hunger level?

Where are you wendy? Is it weigh in tonight, do tell!

Have been to my first Salsa class tonight, enjoyed it although I do not have all the moves. Really looking forward to my weigh in Thursday night, so will keep you posted!

Better go and write something on my BLOG

maybe see you later

Sam xx :grouphugg:

Well Done Wendy :wow: That's Brillo Pads!

Keep up the good work

Am off to bed now, more work Thursday :cry:

Good Morning Everyone :)

Welcome to Hopefilly and thanks to Oiseau, Wendy and Steph.

Congrats to Wendy, Steph and Cath on your fantastic weight loss!!!! :clap:

SoonB - week one was ok, I wasn't really tempted by anything but was quite tired at nights but full of energy during the day. Just started week two and busy doing my 'homework'. I would love to go to Salsa classes, what was it like?

I am off to sit three exams today :(:eek: I am so nervous and don't think I have prepared enough... Will soon see though as I get my results after each one.

Have a great day everyone :wavey:

I lost 9lb in my first week and tonight I've had my 2nd week weigh in and lost 7lb so that's 1st 2lb gone in 2 weeks ... I'm overjoyed

Cath
:wow: Cath that is amazing well done :D

Just got in (my group is 8pm til 10pm). Lost another 3lbs, so thats 11lbs in one week

OMG Wendy that is fanruddytastic :wow: :D

I am off to sit three exams today I am so nervous and don't think I have prepared enough... Will soon see though as I get my results after each one.

Good luck in your exams today :)

I'm behind in my water intake and I've got a killer headache :( and I tried one of the nut bars this morning and it was awful, I couldn't eat it, it was that nasty tasting.

Well done Wendy, Steph & Cath :D:clap:

Good luck with the exams Sam! :read:

SoonB, love to hear about the salsa, sounds like a fab idea!!

Hope everyone has a great day too...

Hi hopefilly - how are you getting on? Hope you first day went ok? :confused:

Ijust wanted to say well done to all of you, you must and should be so proud of your selves... kepp positive, remember your goals and the reasons you are doing this, keep glugging the water and you will be fine.

Congrats once again........:D

Evening all,

Been to my Week One weigh in and pleased to say lost 9Ibs!!!!

However am a bit gutted as the class I just started with another lady is shutting down, therfore we had no counselling tonight. I was really looking forward to that. They have given us details of two other locations, but none are ideal. I will have to phone them Friday to see what slots they have available. :sigh:

I have took another weeks packs, but feel a bit let down after pinning my hopes on it all. I fully understand the reasons why the counsellor needs to take a break, but I was ready to get going.

Thanks for the congrats everyone .... I'm still smiling :)

SoonBeSlim - what a downer :( Just as you get into it for it to close like that - how far away are the other groups from you and are you likely to be able to get there?

Cath

Looks like all your wishes helped... I passed all three exams even the Maths one which I was dreading :bliss:.

Well done SoonB on the terrific weight loss :clap: That is a real shame about losing your counsellor. Are they coming back? Will you be able to rejoin them?

Cath, I see you achieved part of your target CONGRATS :)

Back