People starting LL in March...

Well done Mandy on your fantastic loss in foundation!! :clap: Our foundation group broke up 2 weeks ago but luckily there are still a few of us in the same development class. Good luck on last stone! At the rate you have been going you will have it off in no time!

Samantha :)

:party0011::party0011::party0011:Well done Hidden & hopefilly! Thats fantastic! Last week of foudation for me last night which was sad as group had settled and we'd all got used to each other. Most of us going to the same development group I think so will still stay togeather which is good. Lost 2 ibs and continue to try & see the whole picture rather than weekly losses which look pathetic! B&A pics from LLC were incredible! THe before really show (better than mine) how fat my face was and we all had a wow at each others! Figure I'm about 1/2 way there now so trying to battle the demons and keep strong but must admit its increasingy hard! How you doing on that front little? How did people find the inital weeks on development? Feel quite wobbly about it...I always find (as a strong person) that its hard getting to know new people and they me and with an ever changing group thats even harder....Hope you're all ok! Big hugs & keep going girls!

Last edited:
I'm lucky my development group is the same people, mind you there is only four of us now, some are now in maintenence & others have left the programme.
I think our crooked thinking can get the better of us at the point of change over, I think we all probably struggle with change.
I admit I ate food last week. Even though it was nearly a week ago I am still feeling hungry every day.
But I'm taking each day as it comes & persevering.
Hope everyone is ok.

Same as you, Cherry, I ate last week a couple of times (first week in development) and am finding it SO hard this week. I missed my week 2 wi (unavoidable) and would have put on, I think so trying really hard to have lost it all again by next Monday.

In haste as its late & sites been down! Lost 5 is - at last a good weight loss! Also tried on a size 14 skirt & it fitted! Couldnt believe it - to the point I kept telling everyone it was a 16!! Yahooo! First week of development was ok but will take us all a while to get to know each other!

well done ISOM, thats brilliant news, keep it up & you'll soon be at goal.

.Hi girls lost 2.5 this week thats 61lbs off for good
staying on abstinence cos Im scared to touch food in case I cant stop luv and hugs to you all keep going everyone.
Mandy x.

Well done hopefilly! Dont panic...the whole point of management (when you're ready) is that you introduce food very slowly and will fnd your "level" over that time! Cant SS for ever! Have people had the "you look gaunt" comments yet? Had my first yesterday! Bearing in mind that I can still pick my tummy up and drop it think I'm a long way of yet!!!

I've not had the 'you look gaunt' yet, but have had 'you don't look like you need to lose anymore' & when I said I wanted to lose another 2 stone I got a reply of 'you're going too far now!!!!!!!!!!'
I am the same size & weigh the same as the person who said this. How come she can say she's overweight & needs to lose weight, but I'm going too far?
I weigh 12 st 2 & I'm a size 14, my bmi is 27, I do believe that I am still overweight.
I will not be happy until I am comfortable with myself, B***ocks to everyone else.
I just bought some lovely size 12's & 14 T-shirts for my holiday, I am so pleased with them, I look & feel trendy in them.
I had another blip yesterday, I was at a training day & I gave in, it carried on til bed time. But now I'm back on the wagon & my new clothes have motivated me to succeed.
I tried on some size 12 jeans today, I even managed to get them done up, they were a bit tight & I had lots of excess skin hanging over the top, but I couldn't even get them over my calf muscles 3 & 1/2 months ago.
I'm working over the weekend so won't be tempted at all, unless there is something chocolatey being dished up.
Hope you all have a good weekend.

Hi strangers!

Hi all

Thought I'd better show my face again...
Actually I've just uploaded a photo from my recent holiday so you know what I look like.
I didn't gain or lose while on holiday in HK, NZ and US. I was good the first week. About 50/50 the second week. I ate the last week. So I was pretty happy with that result!
I got back on track after that.
This week my group moved onto management or developers. Quite a few had dropped out too.
I'm in developers with 2 from my group. It's okay but I've struggled this week. I had a major binge attack. Haven't put anything on as yet - thank god! But I know I can't continue like this. I can only get away with it because I am so big and even a binge these days is less than I would have been eating in the past.
Need to refocus...
I haven't been online because our internet is not on at home - back up next week though. I have only access at work and I didn't have the site saved on my favourites. Found my way here today though.

You're all doing so well! I'm glad to be back!

Welcome back Sandra! How was the hol? Good that you're getting back on the wagon & being realistic about slip ups! Its when you go "sod it" that you've got problems!! Hope you get home internet back soon!
How's everyone else doing? Been quiet on here recently!

Well done ISOM and Mandy on your losses this week :):clap: I lost 3lbs this week.

Hope you had a great time on your holidays Sandra :) NZ eh? I'm so jealous!!

Not had any 'you look guant' comments but like Cherry have had the 'oooo you don't want to lose much more' said by people scared I will be thinner than them for a change! :rolleyes:

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Samantha :)

Don't listen to those diet saboteurs!

Thanks for your supportive comments, ladies. Unfortunately my bad behaviour did come and bite me on the bum and I put on 3lbs last night. A gain for the first time in my journey...:cry:

That has given me a kick up the backside and I am 100% on track today. I plan to be 100% all week and have a good loss.

Had two yummy Banana shakes this morning and half my water already plus 3 black coffees. Need the loo!

Wel done for getting back on track Sandra! Go girl! Whats done is done!
Just back from class & cant beieve I lost 6 ibs so that makes 11 in two weeks! How weird is that eh! (see losses!!). Day 100 for me tomorrow & that means I'll have lost exactly 3 stone 7 ibs in 100 days!! Fab! How are you lot doing? Have also uploaded my B&A photos to the sucess bit!

Wow ISOM that was a big weight loss this week.
Lets hope you achieve that every week.

Hi girlies wi tonight lost 3lbs will miss next 2 cos off to Dublin meet on Friday then off to Turkey on Monday for 2 weeks cant wait to get to some nice weather its blowing a gale here tonight hope your all well and keep losing your all fab.
Luv Mandy x.

Back