People starting LL in March...

Well done ISOM and hopefily :) Great losses this week!

Enjoy the Dublin meet and your holiday (lucky thing).

Well done Sandra for getting back onto the diet ASAP. Hope you have a good loss at your next WI.

Samantha :D

Thanks Sam really looking forward to the break need it ive been so busy lately and with losing 4 stone 8lbs have a lot more confidence and will enjoy the holiday this year. Keep up the good work cheers.
luv Mandy x.

Welcome back Beverley! Keep up the good work and just push past the four day thing! The more you say no the quicker it will all be done & you'll be at goal!! How are you doing today & how is everyone else? WI tomorrow for me have had a OK week but do struggle with water when out of routine but not eaten!!

I lost 4 lbs last night and I am happy about that but also a bit disappointed because, as I put on 3 last week, that means 1 lb over the fortnight...

Still onwards and downwars - that's the main thing!

On the plus side I feel great every time I put on an outfit for work and it feels like it fits rather than being tight.;)

Well its in the right direction Sandra!! Just move on from past mistakes and start afresh. 1 ib loss for me so back to the up & down but didnt expect to loose vast amounts after a bizarre 11ibs in last 2 weeks!! Hope everyone ok? I'm findin it harder and harder as time goes on...still not cheated but the urge to definately stronger than it was!

A wee, tad bit hacked off! Put on 2 ibs! Hand on heart I havent cheated and suspect that its down to drnking loads today due to cracking headache and I usually stop drinking at 2 on weigh in day! Trying not to be upset but it is hard! Well done Sandra though! Thats great news and still in the right direction!

Thanks Sandra! Sorry meant to replier earlier but kept forgotting as been listing stuff on ebay! How is everyone doing? Havent seen people for a while!

I also had a terrible week & put on 2.75 lbs, but have been in abstinance since yesterday morning & I'm going to persevere this week.
I've got some spare packs for difficult times.
I know why I did it, the opportunity presented itself & I had a lot going on last week.
This week I don't have any functions or parties so it will be easier.
Good luck Sandra.

Just push through it girls! YOu can do it!! Lost 5 ibs this wek but the 4 stone is elusive!! Now 3 ibs off so really hoping I get there this week!!

Hi everone back from hols and back to work yuk well done isom on your 5 lb loss just catching up on the site to see how everybody is doing catch you all soon keep up the good work
Luv Mandy x.

Hi ladies

I have not yet been able to get back on the wagon. Yesterday i did so well until about 5pm and then I sat and scoffed a load of stuff I didn't need. I had even promised myself extra packs this week if I needed them to get through but the things that have worked before just are not at the moment.

I am not bad all the time; I manage to shut the chatterbox up 99% of the time but then there is a weak moment and it all goes to pot!

I know I can rescue my week if I can get back on track. Fingers crossed for today! Actually - thought I'd alter that to bang head as I think that's what I need!
:banghead:

Aww Sandra I know how you feel, It is so easy to slip up & so hard to stay on track.
I've been picking & bingeing over the last couple of weeks.
Last week was a particularly bad week, where I had a birthday meal out, christening & a training day with lots of food, but even after eating that one meal each time I couldn't stop myself picking until after my weigh in.
I put on 3lbs!!! so this week I have stuck to the straight & narrow, I've found the first part of the week easy, but now its Friday I'm a little worried. Its that Friday night - treat yourself problem.
I wonder if maybe some of us just need a break at some point, I know I felt like I needed one, but my holiday is next week & that is what has kept me going this week, otherwise I don't know where I'd be now.
Have you spoken to your counsellor?
Have you tried going back to the green book?
Have you set any mini goals & treats?
Keep posting because that can only help.

Isn't it funny lots of us are struggling at the moment. I am exactly the same, really good all day then a bad 5 minutes. Putting weight on for the first time since March has been a bit of a wake up call.

Little Blue, I think we are bored & fed up with this diet, we have been doing it for so long & achieved so much, but now we want it to end. We want food back in our lives.
But we need to conquer our negative thoughts while we are on LL or we will not be able to stay at goal for long.
So persevere, keep going & as we always say take one day at a time, because each day you will feel differently. One day you may be weak, but then the next few you may be really strong.
I've had 4 strong days this week & then today was difficult, but I managed to scrape through with just one extra pack, although there were many food items calling my name from the cupboards, I managed to abstain & tomorrow is another day.

Just push through it girls & remember the sooner you finish the sooner you never have to have another pack again! I know its hard but just tell yourself that food is just not an option. Big hugs on digging deep & finding the willpower. Are you all planning for the trigger times? Get the non food treats in, it does work honest!! YOU CAN DO IT!!

Back