Peppermint tea bags?

hollycat

To infinity and beyond!
Hi,

I am sure I read on here that somebody makes mint flavoured water using peppermint tea bags.

I bought some at Asda today....but how do I make the mint water, using boiled and let it go cold or add to cold, but will the flavour diffuse :confused:

Use boiled water and let it cool :) You can speed up the process by chucking a few ice cubes in.

Well a made a mug and drank it hot - had to add sweeteners and it was okay, but not sure I will be a big fan, it was the smell that was off putting more than the taste!
Then left rest of tea bag in water to have cold later, so hope that is more successful :)

Awesome, will have to give this a go! Love peppermint! x

I love peppermint too, but didn't like the flavoured water, it wasn't so much the taste it was the smell that was off putting :(

Try to add it cold to a choc shake for a nice mint choc shake variant :) I like mint with vanilla too, someone once compared the taste to a White Aero drink :) maybe add a sweetener to make it more palatable? I prefer raspberry leaf tea bags in strawberry shakes or add a sweetener then cool in the fridge to drink as squash. Some people's tastes change over time without food. Keep experimenting Hun. Good luck :)

Will def try the mint with vanilla...

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Mmmm mint and vanilla sounds nice. I have used mint tea water with choc shake before and it was nice. I have peppermint and nettle tea which is lovely at nighttime...is nettle okay on this diet?

nomoremuffintop said:
Try to add it cold to a choc shake for a nice mint choc shake variant :) I like mint with vanilla too, someone once compared the taste to a White Aero drink :) maybe add a sweetener to make it more palatable? I prefer raspberry leaf tea bags in strawberry shakes or add a sweetener then cool in the fridge to drink as squash. Some people's tastes change over time without food. Keep experimenting Hun. Good luck :)

So muff what does raspberry leaf taste like??

Back