Pepsi max?

fabulous_clara

Hello everybody!

I'm halfway through my second week of Cambridge (started on step 2 due to BMI over 40), and have survived the first 9 days with a large amount of support from reading posts on this fab forum!

I'm curious about pepsi max - are we allowed to drink it whilst on this diet? It's not a big deal if not but would be a proper bonus if we are! :cool:

fabulous_clara said:
Hello everybody!

I'm halfway through my second week of Cambridge (started on step 2 due to BMI over 40), and have survived the first 9 days with a large amount of support from reading posts on this fab forum!

I'm curious about pepsi max - are we allowed to drink it whilst on this diet? It's not a big deal if not but would be a proper bonus if we are! :cool:

No u are not as it has citric acid in which takes u out of ketosis u can have coke zero though but wouldn't have too much as app it makes u hungry

week 1-4 =-11/2stone, week 5-8 = -18lb, week 9-12 = -13lb, week 13-16 = -4lb = 4st lost so far :) , Week 17 = -3lb = -59lb lost

Thank you so much, this is good to know x

Hey! I'm not a fan of coke zero as its too fizzy and so have pepsi max instead as someone told me it's okay as coke zero still has asapartame (the dodgy sweetener!) but regardless it doesn't seem to have hindered my losses I've being on SS for 10 weeks now and still managed to shift 3 stone 5lbs... It could just be that I'm huge and have alot of fat to shift!! ;) My CDC says not to have any of them but i can't help it I love my daily treat! good luck with your journey lady! Xx

Last edited:
Hmmmm, cheers everyone! I think I'll hold off for now, only been doing it a week and a half and not desperate yet!
I love this plan, I did lipotrim a coupla years ago which shifted the weight, but by god the flavours did not tickle my fancy! Finding Cambridge far easier to stick to and like the facts that you get a proper consultant and such a good slow "re-feed".

Back