Perfectly Clear on offer

jazzy

Hi all

Have just been shopping at ASDA and they have Strawberry and Kiwi Perfectly Clear on offer at the moment. It's 3 x 2lts for £2.00.

Thought those of you who drink it would like to know, I'm well stocked up for the next few days.

Jazzy x

can you have that on ss

My CDC says yes! But im yet to find a local shop which stocks it , I dont live near a asda either :(

My local Iceland has the Perfectly clear 2 x 2ltr for £1, and they have plenty of the Strawberry and Kiwi, not sure if this is an offer nationwide however, hope that helps.

Emj
xxx

Thanks for the info Jazzy.....
Looks like i gotta make a trip to Asda now...lol :gimi:

Great I live near Iceland and Asda. Just need to know the daily limits please.

I only drank Strawberry and Kiwi Perfectly Clear for about 5 months on CD but had to give it up when I got rid of my car as I couldnt carry as much of it when I went shopping. It never affected ketosis or my weight loss and I would still be using it now if I had a car. My local Iceland has it on special offer too at 2x2L bottles for £1.

Now I drink Kiaora orange squash with no added sugar as at least I can carry bottles of that easier. It hasnt affected my ketosis or weight loss either even though it has citric acid in it. I would still drink the Perfectly Clear though if i could, it was one of the best tasting flavoured waters ive ever tasted, no chemical taste like on some waters you can get.

Back