Periods normal on refeed .....

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
My period is pretty messed up at the minute - i have been on constantly for 11 weeks now (going back to the doc tomorrow) but just wondered if anyone else had experienced this on tfr and then once they started refeed it disspeared and they were 'normal' again?????

Mine were find on TFR chick, its since being off TFR Im having one every two weeks, and its heavier than normal too x

Oh no ... lol maybe mine will be the reverse - thats what i am hoping for! ha

hahah probably!!

It should do, once your body gets used to eating and stuff again im sure it will put itself back to normal chick x

:fingerscrossed: !!

Hey chels, you havnt been around for a while, everything ok?
And how do i put pictures in my signature? How do i make them smaller as the ones i have are pretty large! lol

Yeah everythings fine!

Just been a bad girl and have been ashamed to come on here lol!

But im back on track today, no snacks! and eating the maintenance formulas as meal replacements to get me back into the swing of losing again!

Gained 4 and 1/2lbs but that was a weigh in two mornings ago and I was real bad inbetween then so probs more lol!!

Adding pictures to you sig-

I will get that answer for you in a wee sec :)

Firstly though.. add the picture you want in your signature to your albums on here :)

Ok,

So find the picture you want in your minimins album

Right click it and click copy image location

and then go to the signature editor

click on the like the wee yellow icon with a mountain thing in it (when you hovver over it it will say insert image )

And it will bring up a URL box, paste in the link you just copied and that should work :)

If it says its too big, google search "Image resizer" and download it, thats what I have to resize my pictures xxx

My period is 2 weeks late now, but I think thats more to do with my age rather than lipotrim, or after lipotrim.

Ah thanks chels :)

Tanya, my pics were too big too, but I opened minimins twice, I uploaded pics into my album, and where you view the album, the small pics, I right clicked and copied into signature. When you click on one pic it takes you straight to the album.

Hi as you know I was constantly unwell during tfr into second week of refeed and no sign yet of a period but will keep you posted. x

thanks joy :)

yeah i managed to do it but now i think i'll wait untill im on refeed before adding pics to my sig :giggle:

My periods have always been messed up ever since I turned 14, having unbalanced hormones really messes things up for you. I'm never on time, so whenever I'm due, it comes in surprise and I usually always used to start during school hours, you can imagine the embarrassment the blood was found on my chair and a boy saw it :(.

Being on TFR, they started but stopped, then they started again and lasted for 2 weeks then they never returned, I haven't had my period for over 4 months now.

When I'm stressed, it makes it worse too. Once I was so badly stressed that I didn't have my period for 2 months, this was when I was 16, and when they returned it was the worst period I ever had. My mum thought I was preggers LMAO.

I want to balance my hormones, but my mum won't let me. Funny, it's like my body aint mine, it's hers. Well it's not funny but yeah you get what I mean :D.

I really want mine back. Hopefully with the weightloss, my periods might change for better and I might be a little more regular.

What do you mean you want to balance them but your mum wont let you? hun its your body, do as you wish! :D

Got my doc app at 2:20 today so will fill you all in with what he says and hopefully i can get my implant changed asap!

Cheers tanya.

Well, you know how it is with mothers. I'm kinda like her doll, she wants me to dress how she wants. She doesn't allow me to cut my hair etc. Very controlling she is

ughhh yas i dont know how you are coping with that - i wouldve gone mad by now! how old are you btw? xx

LOL well, takes years to get used to. You learn to tune out people.

I'm 17 years old, I'll be 18 on august 15th. How old are you?

Back