Personal question about dress size...

pigletpoo

Hi, I was just wondering what your weight is and what your dress size is?

The lightest I have ever been in adult life is 12st 7lb. But at that weight I fitted into size 12 skirts and 14 jeans - I was qute happy. (I was 16st 4lb before that!)

But since my baby by cesearian 5 months ago, I went up to 13st 10 lb and a size 14 skirts and 16 jeans.

Now I weigh 13st 1 lb and the 9 lbs appears to have gone off my bum and legs - somewhere I never lost it ever before - but I am desperate to get back in my size 12 skirts. Some of them fit, but they used to be loose - I want that loose feeling again!!!

Just wanted others feelings and views...

Thanks
Piglet x

5ft 1 and at 12st 13 my 16s were tight
now at 11st 9ish my 16s are falling down and 14s are a perfect fit xxx

Hi i have 2 children by c-section and i have gone upto 13.3 never been this big before well done on your 9lb loss thats great i am on my first day and struggling a little now as i am usually stuffing my face but hey ho gotta go on. my clothes are all tight and the first place i lose it is my face then my bum and my clothes get lose but not always in the same places i start to look a bit abnormal for a while then my body evens off so hope all goes well for you and keep it up xxxxx

Just goes to show how much variation there can be ... I'm 5' 2'' and at 12st 7lb I was still a size 18 but this was mainly because I carry most of my weight on my tummy and needed that size to fit round my middle. They were, however, loose around my shoulders, bum and legs.

Having regained, I'm currently 17st and a size 22 ... over 4st heavier and only 2 sizes bigger :confused:

I guess it's all to do with height and weight distribution. None of us are 'off the peg' ... we're all bespoke :)

Hiya

I'm 5ft 1 and 9st 4, currently size 10 bottom and 12 top. At my heaviest 14 stone I was a size 20/22.

Gx

I'm 5,2 weigh 10st 5lbs and a size 12 top and bottom

There is just no rhyme or reason to it all is there? Especially when you factor into it all the fact that different shop sizes measure up differently too.
I have said before, fat, slim fat again i have always worn size 14 it's just that i look a bugger in my clothes when i am fat!

I'm 5ft 11ins when I am 12stone I'm a size 10!

Hiya

I'm 5ft 1 and 9st 4, currently size 10 bottom and 12 top. At my heaviest 14 stone I was a size 20/22.

Gx

It's cos she's got big boobs :D

It's cos she's got big boobs :D

Really they aren't, I think the small band size makes the cup size sound huge but actually the bra looks quite small. Just to really gross you out, they are so wibbly wobbly now I can fold them in half!! How's that for a party trick!!

Gx

shut up big boobs :)

tee hee hee (actually giggling like a child at the mo xxx)

Really they aren't, I think the small band size makes the cup size sound huge but actually the bra looks quite small. Just to really gross you out, they are so wibbly wobbly now I can fold them in half!! How's that for a party trick!!

Gx

DO YOUR BOOBS HANG LOW, DO THEY WOBBLE TO AND FRO CAN YOU TIE THEM IN A KNOT CAN YOU TIE THEM IN A BOW..............
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

DO YOUR BOOBS HANG LOW, DO THEY WOBBLE TO AND FRO CAN YOU TIE THEM IN A KNOT CAN YOU TIE THEM IN A BOW..............
:rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

hell yeah! I could do oragami with them!

Gx

Well you look perfect to meeeeeeeee xxx

Back