Personal treats?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by jabbathehut, 19 July 2008 Social URL.

1. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    I know we all have our goals, mini goals etc, but I was wondering if anybody has promised themselves a 'personal treat' when they get to a certain point?

I've always said that when my belly is flat enough I'd get my belly button pierced, but now I am not so sure. I think I would rather have a nice daisy chain or shooting star tattoo from my hip towards my middriff instead.

I also want to get a small tattoo done somewhere, of 3 interlinking hearts....2 big ones signifying me and my hubby and a smaller one signifying my precious little boy. I was hoping to get that one done between now and the end of August when hubby comes home but am a bit worried about having it done incase I lose weight and it looks 'wrong'....the only one I have at the mo was done when I was a good 3 stone lighter and has obviously stretched a bit with weight gain, so I am assuming that if I got one done now and lost weight it would shrivel a bit!
    God, sorry, I am waffling, I just wondered if any of you have anything you'd do for yourself as a treat.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jennikay

jennikay Gold Member

Sounds like nothing, but I treated myself to a CD when I got halfway :) a band which were incredible live and I HAD to have their album :p

I'm thinking of getting a really pretty size 10 dress for when I get to goal. :)

4. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    Its a great thread idea. I've lost 3 stone and stone to stone and half to go. I dont spend much on myself so yesterday, after about 20 years, i had my hair highlighted. Usually use 6 week wash out but i am so very pleased with it - blond, dark brown and copper (i've got fairly dark brown hair). I've been out a couple of times just shopping in tesco etc but i feel so confident with my loss and my new hair that i'm sure i'm walking 2 inches taller!

5. airgirl

airgirl Gold Member

Well yes i have one main one...or should i say 2!!

I'm treating myself to a boob job, i have had the money saved since i was 21 and it is still in there waiting to be used, i did actually have the op booked for June 30th this year but like always i hadn't reached my goal weight with previous diets so i postphoned in til Oct!!

It may seem a bit extravagant but considering i have always been a 'big' girl i have never had larger than Acup boobs...typical really all the women in my family have huge boobs and skinny legs, i got the huge legs and no boobs, lol. So thats my treat to myself, and any admires who may want to stare in awe of them when i'm at goal,ha ha.x

6. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    All good! I forgot to add to mine, and I know this is gonna sound mad, but I am hoping to have a nice matching underwear set.
    Was a size 22, now a 20, but only got b cup boobs (looks like we both missed out there airgirl!) so difficult to get things that match.

7. Miss-B

Miss-B Full Member

Just some new clothes and driving lessons.

I've been promising myself driving lessons for ages now so this is the incentive needed.

As for clothes i've loads of smaller sizes but i'm hoping that i'll by pass those and go even smaller:)

8. melliepigpog

melliepigpog Full Member

A pair of jeans and high heels, a pencil skirt, a holiday and to stop saying no to a guy I really like and go on a date with him.... :)

9. shell

shell hates diets

Diet:
    ww
    airgirl and jabba.....was talking boobs earlier in the saggy bits thread...so glad im not the only one not to be gifted !!!
    i think im gonna treat myself to a pair of diesal jeans!!!!....

10. Minz

Minz Maintainer

To get back into my smaller sized clothes will be the best treat ever. Size 12 aaaaaah

11. shell

shell hates diets

Diet:
    ww
    for someone i havent seen for ages and ages to say' wow shelley you look fantastic' is my biggest dream....

12. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    I live in a village and known local butcher for donkeys years. Not been in shop for a while. he served me today and said he didnt recognise me when i walked in shop! said to him my fast approaching 40th spurred me into losing weight and as chat went on and i left shop he said i was still fanciable at 40!! Known him for so long, not affended but deeply appreciative of his honesty. He said the girl he used to know was back in the village!

13. shell

shell hates diets

Diet:
    ww
    bet you felt on top of the world!!

14. mollydog

mollydog Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.56%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    absolutely! related the whole conversation to hubby too!

15. sumayyah

sumayyah please try again

Start Weight:
    23st6lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st13lb(25.3%)
    Diet:
    was cambridge now exante
    i would love to be able to get some pretty lingerie ( am a j cup, seems i got everyones share, lol )
    hoping bravissimo will be able to help me out :)

16. BBlilsis

BBlilsis My 3 Furry Amigos

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Excellent, you've just given me an idea for how to treat myself once I reach half way...no patience to wait till I reach the whole way lol..:D

17. BBlilsis

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I'd love to have this done, but I'm scared of going under the knife :eek:

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. cicerone

cicerone Cambridge Diet Counsellor

Start Weight:
    11st0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    ooo, some lovely undies is a great idea.
    I'm going to treat myself with a new hair style at a really good salon, and a new sexy dress.
    Maybe a new man....

20. BBlilsis

Diet:
    Cambridge
    LOL...I'm getting loadz of great ideas on this thread...I want to get matching undies as well, I don't think I've ever bought matching undies :eek: But I will, mwah mwah mwah :D

21. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Is it weird that I want to sit in Mcdonalds eating a big mac knowing that nobody is staring at me thinking 'isn't she fat enough already' (I'm not going to eat that stodge but I dream about it! LOL).:D

22. abz

abz Gold Member

well i'm off to see my OH's folks in denmark at the beginning of september and they haven't seen me since around easter when i was at my biggest. so i want to see amazement. they know i'm on a diet (after all, i always am) but they don't know what i'm doing or how fast it works :) so that's a massive incentive for me. so other than that i'm going to treat myself to my wedding when i get to goal :) ha. and something really nice to wear next summer. i always feel like a frump during summer time!!

abz xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.