Personalised Blinkies

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
Hi all. I've been finding myself bored recently and also in possession of Photoshop so I've been fiddling around with 'blinkies'. You know, those little flashing buttons you might have seen at the bottom of peoples signatures?

For those of you still confused:

Blinkie-template.gif

Miniminsrocks.gif

halloween-blinkie.gif

The above are all examples of blinkies I've made. Please remember that I've only just started to make these lol!

Anyway, back to the point. I would like to open up to requests.

I can put your username or amount you've lost, it can be themed (for example Halloween or Christmas) or have a personal slogan etc.

I'm open to pretty much anything but won't be able to do anything too complex as I'm still learning lol.

So, if you would like one just let me know on this thread or in a PM :)

Currently working on:

Kilobel - in progress...
Vickie_L (Halloween) - queued
Vickie_L (Christmas) - queued

~Gem xx

Last edited:
Latest example:

kilobel.gif

Hi all. I've been finding myself bored recently and also in possession of Photoshop so I've been fiddling around with 'blinkies'. You know, those little flashing buttons you might have seen at the bottom of peoples signatures?

For those of you still confused:

Blinkie-template.gif

Miniminsrocks.gif

halloween-blinkie.gif

The above are all examples of blinkies I've made. Please remember that I've only just started to make these lol!

Anyway, back to the point. I would like to open up to requests.

I can put your username or amount you've lost, it can be themed (for example Halloween or Christmas) or have a personal slogan etc.

I'm open to pretty much anything but won't be able to do anything too complex as I'm still learning lol.

So, if you would like one just let me know on this thread or in a PM :)

Currently working on:

Kilobel - in progress...
Vickie_L (Halloween) - queued
Vickie_L (Christmas) - queued

~Gem xx

Wow how great, can you do me one with a cat and fighting for funding???? That would be great my posts are very plain as I dont know how to pretty it up....Linda

Fighting for funding as the slogan?

And another example lol :

vickie_l-halloween-bear-1.gif

Last edited:
vickie-christmas-bear.gif

Last edited:
target-blinkie-nye-08.gif

Last edited:
Okay, I'll start work on it as soon as I get some spare time hun. :)

Templates:

Stitch-sit-Template-example.gif

Hello-Kitty-wave-template-e.gif

Hello-Kitty-flying-template.gif

spongebob-template-example-1.gif

Alice-Sitting-Template-exam.gif

Hello-Kitty-Christmas-Templ.gif

Tinkerbell-Template-example.gif

Teddy-Heart-Template-Exampl.gif

If you like one of those just let me know what you would like it to say.

I only ask that people do not copy or edit my images as I've worked hard on them :)

Ideas welcome :D

(Coming soon:

Tinkerbell
Boo
Alice in Wonderland
More Hello Kitty
More Tatty Teddy)

Last edited:
All done hun. Hope you like it :)

Charliegirl-request.gif

Last edited:
Cold-in-Ketosis.gif

Last edited:
You're welcome hun, and yes you will, just PM me or let me know on here that you want it changed and I'll do it for you. :)

How very nice of you to offer this service.

I do LOVE this one:
Cold-in-Ketosis.gif

Aww, thank you :) Feel free to take it!

Rainbow brite

Love the name BTW, I had a rainbowbrite quiltcover when i was a little girl, i was so proud. Anyway can I ask where you found out how to make the blinky thingys doo dahs. I have photoshop but not a clue how to use it.

I would love a blinky with betty boop saying; 1st goal: aiming to lose 2 stone. I totally understand that you have probably been inundated with requests so its fine to just point me in the right direction and i will play about with them myself if you want.

Thanks

Purplepixie - I will get working on your blinkie tomorrow night. I would have done it sooner but been having probs with Lipotrim and got the boy over this evening.

As for learning how, just type 'blinkie tutorial' into Google - that's what I did :) Takes some trial and error but once you get the hang of it it's easy :)

kitten kat - in progress...
Purplepixie - In progress...
cuddlyfairy - queued
IrishLaura - queued
flirty40greeneyes - queued
becky85 - queued
wizzbang - queued
canireallydothis - queued

Back