Pesty's Diary: Losing the baby bulge

Well, I have a correction to issue. I in fact lost two pounds!! It would appear i did not note my 1lb gain last week at home!!!

Still happy with that though!!

Treated myself to a couple of slices of pizza last night, not sensible when you have coeliacs, so im in pain today!! Serves me right!!!

Onward and downward! xx

Today has been a good day this far, was in meetings all morning so missed breakfast but lunch was pasta n sauce (for a change haha), and i had a toblerone mini for 1.5 syns. Dinner is meatballs and pasta - either salad on the side or vegies to make up the 1/3 superfree.

Meatballs are in the slow cooker so only the pasta to cook up when i get in - lovely :D

bought some rossi lemon sorbet yesterday, need to go and check out the syns but ive only used 1.5 today so if its not too much carnage i may well treat myself to a scoop or two!

Have a good evening all

Morning all!

Last night was a very good night indeed. Had my dinner and no extra syns! had 3 toblerone minis at work so all in all 4.5 syns!!!

Not something i want to keep up by any means but it was nice to know i can go without.

Lots of body magic yesterday: cooked dinner, 2 loads of washing, folded one and put away, cleaned kitchen, did washing up, vacuumed all floors, sofa and mattress, polished all rooms, changed the duvet, bleached the mold in the bedroom, tidyed OHs clothes/shoes away, cleaned office and the bathroom - this is the reason i didnt have any extra syns, i just didnt have time!! haha

Really looking forward to going home to a nice clean flat. OH is working late today so will try to get a lift home at 4, this means i get to decide whether to lounge in front of the TV or choose some more old stuff to go through/throw out :D

Tonights dinner will be homemade indian with the left over beef and chicken in the fridge! Tin of tomatoes and muck around with some spices i think haha

Have a good day all! xx

MORNING!!!

Curry last night was lovely, no particular recipe - a bit of a saag aloo with the beef & spinach and then a chicken & tomato based curry - both free, both amazeballs.

Spent the rest of the evening going through paperwork - i was adimant that i would do anything last night but i couldnt help myself - at least i was sat down for the evening!!

OH will be working tomorrow until about 3 which means i shall be without a car and left to my own devices in the flat, I would like to think that this means ill get a lay in, but in reality it'll probably mean that i can get on with clearing out more bits - which is not necessarily a bad thing!!

Dinner is out of the freezer - the left over filling to my chicken hot pot last week. Just some potatoes or something to stick on when i get in!

Weds & thursday were both on plan so far this week, hoping for another good weekend!!!

xxx

Thanks sweetie!! Trying my hardest!

Bumped into some toblerone tinys earlier - will be happy when theyre gone, luckily there only 1.5 syns so having three thats 4.5 syns on the list for today

xxx

Thanks sweetie!! Trying my hardest!

Bumped into some toblerone tinys earlier - will be happy when theyre gone, luckily there only 1.5 syns so having three thats 4.5 syns on the list for today

xxx

Well you have to have some treats... That's what syns are for...xx

From the Dark side with love...xx

Well you have to have some treats... That's what syns are for...xx

Oh yes agreed!! This just means less syns remaining for my VERY large glass of wine ill need to have once this crappy work day is over ;)
xx

Does anyone know how many syns are in a sainsburys be good to yourself chicken and mushroom pie. It's potato topped and 349 calories.

The dinner I got out hasn't defrosted properly so I have to just hope that this is okay xxx

If it's potato topped, 400grms it's 8 syns on all plans:D

So far a rather productive weekend! All cupboard goods labelled with slimming world syns so that James knows what I can and can't have for dinner, flat tidy, no alcohol, no over synning and now off to do a SW esc. food shop.

Roast chicken for dinner :) feeling good

So far a rather productive weekend! All cupboard goods labelled with slimming world syns so that James knows what I can and can't have for dinner, flat tidy, no alcohol, no over synning and now off to do a SW esc. food shop.

Roast chicken for dinner :) feeling good

Ooo... get you Miss Organized...xx

Evening chica - back home again now.
Just to let you know full count of super noodles. Here you go - straight off the website. Horrifying really!

EEOriginalGreen
Super Low Fat Noodles Chicken & Herb, dried , 85g packFree16Free
Super Low Fat Noodles Chilli Chicken, dried , 85g packFree15½Free
Super Low Fat Noodles Sweet Thai Chilli, dried , 85g packFree16½Free
Super Noodles All Others , 100g pack
10 26½ 10

PS well done on getting straight back on plan after Xmas & NY and starting with a good loss

Evening chica - back home again now.
Just to let you know full count of super noodles. Here you go - straight off the website. Horrifying really!

EE
Original
Green
Super Low Fat Noodles Chicken & Herb, dried , 85g pack
Free
Free
Super Low Fat Noodles Chilli Chicken, dried , 85g pack
Free
15½
Free
Super Low Fat Noodles Sweet Thai Chilli, dried , 85g pack
Free
16½
Free
Super Noodles All Others , 100g pack
26½

PS well done on getting straight back on plan after Xmas & NY and starting with a good loss
thanks Bev, hope you had a good time!!!

It really is terrible!! Luckily all mine fell in to the bin so theres no chance of temptation haha.

xxx

In Morrisons i noted that Mug Shot have bought out a new range of 'cup soup'

I bought the less than 1% fat ones to try, if possible can someone let me know if my assumption of this being free is wrong?

Ive bought the Mediterranean Style Noodle and Chicken Noodle flavours.

A whole sachet is 51 syns but the noodles would be free (I would hope), I know 'at worst' they are 2.5syns but i cant see it being that bad.

Anyway, im rambling, if someone could let me know that'd be great.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In other news, OH's chicken dinner was fantastic and the night before he made me SW burgers, the writing on everything has really helped. We've been in our new place 3 months and it was the first time he's cooked!

He's even offered to make dinner tonight, its so nice to take that away so i can get on with other things. I love cooking, dont get me wrong, its just a stress to have that on top of other things to do.

Im stocked up with fresh meat/veg but also have bought quite a few sachets, a few cook in a bag BBQ and casserole sauces and just the bog standard curry/chasseur/hot pot/etc. ones. I can make the meals free but it speeds everything up to have them on hand, and makes things easier for OH if he wants to make dinner. I think the worst is 8 syns but we split the meal in half (and sometimes thirds) so it really doesnt end up being that bad!

ONWARD, DOWNWARD AND HOPING FOR A GOOD LOSS TOMORROW xxxxx

Back