Pesty's Diary: Losing the baby bulge

Pah Pah and treble Pah :cry:
Sorry about that Pesty. The syn saving obviously doesn't work for you.

Last edited:
Right, Im all sulked out!!

Compared my diaries from last week and a few weeks previous and there are two main differences.

I didnt have breakfast this weeks and i had jacket potatoes for lunch instead of pasta and sauce. So breakfast is the most important to reintroduce this week and i will also try to vary much lunches a bit more!

Onward and downward people!!! xxx

hey hun sorry about your result....but you have reviewed it, and have a plan - so good luck and we are here for you xxx

TODAYS PLAN

Breakfast - slices WM toast (B), phili light spread (2.5 for 30g), marmite
Lunch - Pasta n sauce, cheese ham and leek flavour (125ml milk - 1/2A)
Snack - Satsuma x 2
Dinner - HM Burger (1 syn mustard 1tsp), WM roll (6), salad, SW chips

Drinks - Tea (other 1/2A), diet red bull, SF juice
TOTAL SYNS - 9.5

Bare in mind that this is the 'plan' so dinner/snacks may be changed and syns may be added :D

xxx

Last edited:
Daft question. Why are you synning the Phili Light? You've only had a 1/2 HexA so you could've had a bit more.
Or are you saving the remaining 1/2 HexA for later?

Daft question. Why are you synning the Phili Light? You've only had a 1/2 HexA so you could've had a bit more.
Or are you saving the remaining 1/2 HexA for later?

Not daft at all - thats why ive posted it on here for comments.

I have tea at work and that uses up my 125ml other A ness :)

Thanks for noting ive forgotten to add drinks, will edit now! xx

Not daft at all - thats why ive posted it on here for comments.

I have tea at work and that uses up my 125ml other A ness :)

Thanks for noting ive forgotten to add drinks, will edit now! xx

Glad to be of service :)

DIARY 15/1/14 FINAL
Breakfast - slices WM toast (B), phili light spread (Part A for 30g), marmite
Lunch - Pasta n sauce, cheese ham and leek flavour (125ml milk - 1/2A)
Snack - Satsuma x 2, crab sticks, FF yogurt
Dinner - HM Burger (1 syn mustard 1tsp), WM roll (6), salad, SW chips, light mayo (2)

Drinks - Tea (other Part A), diet red bull, SF juice, 175ml rose wine (6)
TOTAL SYNS - 15

Only ended up having two cups of tea all day, and i only like a teaspoon of milk in it so i have called it 'part A' believe that two tea spoons of milk is negligible syns - unless someone would like to correct me.

So by the skin on my teeth i was on plan!! OH served two burgers each and i left the bun for one of them, even though i really wanted it *high five*

Today is a good day, I am working 8:30-5 rather than my usual 07:30-18:30 and I have tomorrow off of work :D

I have an old friend round tonight and she has suggested take away but i have offered to cook so this will mean being within syns :D i need to go and pick OH up from work around 7 as i have the car today so that will mean no wine either!!

Did forget my bread for my toast this morning though!! No happy, I do have a pouch of harvest morn DIY porridge stuff which i believe is a 'B' but i dont have any sweetner to go on it so i know it will be rank *humpf*

Will come back with a plan for the day in a bit xx

. . . Only ended up having two cups of tea all day, and i only like a teaspoon of milk in it so i have called it 'part A' believe that two tea spoons of milk is negligible syns - unless someone would like to correct me.
I think the official line is that a "splash" is half a syn if you've already had all your HexA for the day, but I wouldn't worry too much as you'd not had it all.

Don't want to spoil your day, but the Pasta n sauce, cheese ham and leek flavour is actually 1 syn.
In fact there are 3 varieties that aren't free. Here's the full list off the website

ProductExtra Easy
Original
Green
Super Pasta n Sauce Cheese & Broccoli, excluding milk & butter , 123g pack Free 24 Free
Super Pasta n Sauce Cheese, Leek & Ham, excluding milk & butter , 120g pack 1 23 1
Super Pasta n Sauce Chicken & Mushroom, excluding milk & butter , 122g pack Free 21½ Free
Super Pasta n Sauce High-Veg Country Vegetable, dried , 79g pack Free 10 Free
Super Pasta n Sauce High-Veg Mushroom & Garlic, dried , 83g pack Free 12 Free
Super Pasta n Sauce High-Veg Tomato & Basil, dried , 75g pack Free 11 Free
Super Pasta n Sauce High-Veg Tomato & Mediterranean Vegetable, dried , 89g pack Free 13 Free
Super Pasta n Sauce, Macaroni Cheese, excluding milk & butter , 108g pack 20½
Wholegrain Pasta n Sauce Creamy Tomato & Basil, excluding milk & butter , 110g pack Free 18 Free
Wholegrain Pasta n Sauce Mediterranean Tomato & Vegetable, excluding milk & butter , 110g pack 1 19 1

I think the official line is that a "splash" is half a syn if you've already had all your HexA for the day, but I wouldn't worry too much as you'd not had it all.

Don't want to spoil your day, but the Pasta n sauce, cheese ham and leek flavour is actually 1 syn.
In fact there are 3 varieties that aren't free. Here's the full list off the website

DAY...OFFICIALLY...RUINED.... :p

I do think thats a bit cheeky though, its the only one I like! TYPICAL!

Well that means yesterday was an off plan day pfft!! Lets start todays diary then...

PLAN 16/01/14
Breakfast - Satsuma *whoops*
Lunch - Pasta n sauce, cheese ham and leek flavour (125ml milk - 1/2A) (1)
Snack - 100 calorie crisps (5), satsuma

Dinner - Either spag bol (free) or Beef Stew with colmans packet (cuz im lazy) its the morrisons one, cant remember the syns but its written on the packet at home - about 7 i think.

Drinks - Tea (other 1/2A), diet red bull, SF juice
TOTAL SYNS - 13

Will amend once dinner is known!

Hey pesty its been a while. Hope your keeping well. Saw your diary on my first page so thought I would drop by and say hi :)

LPV
.... 2.1.14 28lbs to lose :)....
1st WI 6lbs :-D

Back